Guest Larstrup

Why isn’t Rockhard contributing anything here?

7 hours ago, mvan1 said:

You are far from being an "idiot" or any other form of unintelligent person.  To the contrary, you are one of the most inspiring, brightest and thought provoking posters here. 

Your intellectual orneriness is one of the only things that keeps me 'straight.' ;)

• Members
9 hours ago, AdamSmith said:

I don't think that's fair. He and I (and others) have argued bitterly over some things, slung mud at each other, then agreed over other things. I think he's honest, open about himself and his personal strengths -- as well as his foibles (in a pretty funny, self-knowing way frequently) -- and not ill-intentioned here.

As for 'a thread,' I can only point to the totality of his postings here.

I like him, and think he is in toto a positive actor for this place.

OMG Adam.....you sound like a Trump supporter !   :o

• Members

9 hours ago, AdamSmith said:

I don't think that's fair. He and I (and others) have argued bitterly over some things, slung mud at each other, then agreed over other things. I think he's honest, open about himself and his personal strengths -- as well as his foibles (in a pretty funny, self-knowing way frequently) -- and not ill-intentioned here.

As for 'a thread,' I can only point to the totality of his postings here.

I like him, and think he is in toto a positive actor for this place.

Image result for mud slinging gifs

• Members

We cannot speak about Rocky without honoring and celebrating his favorite word, without which no sentence is ever complete...

In fact, he cannot even post a cohesive thought without including it, to the point of obsession.  It often just fun to count how many times he actually uses the word in a post.   He uses it to describe Others, when in fact he is speaking of Himself

So, here's to YOU Rocky.....

tenor.gif?itemid=5351489

• Members
10 hours ago, AdamSmith said:

He can be acerbic and waspish, but then those are some of the things that make him a distinctive -- and, to my ear, lovable -- voice.

I think, again, if we tread in great fear of giving offense, we neuter our dialog & interchange.

I couldn't disagree more...

https://www.boytoy.com/forums/topic/28419-rip-lurkerspeaks/?page=2

• Members
1 hour ago, Suckrates said:

Since I know the mere mention of his name makes him appear (like the devil), I would like to offer Rocky some new fodder to use against me when he shows up, since I am a generous and giving person.

I have been BANNED once again by Daddy !   That makes about a dozen times now....   Take it and run with it.....:D

:huh:WWWWWWWWWWWWTF....Does he even know you are in recovery, and in a weakened state? That bitch!!!

• Members
1 minute ago, MsAnn said:

:huh:WWWWWWWWWWWWTF....Does he even know you are in recovery, and in a weakened state? That bitch!!!

I truly think at this point, its a Game with him, and he enjoys the Power trip...  He claims I posted "inappropriate" pics.   I emailed him that I am VERY careful and particular about posting, and he should forward me a copy of the offensive pics.  He replies "I cant, I deleted them...but you should know better"..     I reply "How can I know better if I dont know what offended you?"....   He replies "Stop posting so many pics or i'll take your pic posting privilege away"....  :cry:

• Members
17 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

I truly think at this point, its a Game with him, and he enjoys the Power trip...  He claims I posted "inappropriate" pics.   I emailed him that I am VERY careful and particular about posting, and he should forward me a copy of the offensive pics.  He replies "I cant, I deleted them...but you should know better"..     I reply "How can I know better if I dont know what offended you?"....   He replies "Stop posting so many pics or i'll take your pic posting privilege away"....  :cry:

Unbelievable...Stop posting so many pics? I think that's what bothers him the most. I'm guessing that the kind of pics you post makes him nervous. Sounds like someone is on a power trip.

DON'T let it bother you...

tenor.gif

;)

• Members
1 minute ago, MsAnn said:

Unbelievable...Stop posting so many pics? I think that's what bothers him the most. I'm guessing that the kind of pics you post makes him nervous. Sounds like someone is on a power trip.

DON'T let it bother you...

tenor.gif

LOL, with HIS paranoia,  he should just go back in the closet.  Someone should tell him he is benefiting from a Gay site, so the pics posted will be GAY in nature.   The boners, buttholes and penetration all get posted as links per his rules, so there was no fucking violation.  He BANS because he CAN !  

I am feeling something ELSE .......:D

tumblr_p374vsFzte1rg4prlo1_500.jpg

• Members
1 hour ago, Lucky said:

Larstrup is one of the most obnoxious people here. That's my opinion! That he would start a thread for the sole purpose of attacking another poster and then talk about community is laughable. Clean your own house first Larstrup.

Lucky, you are absolutely correct about a person starting a thread to disparage another, and I agree.  BUT if memory serves me correctly, YOU have done that very same thing,   MANY times, in several places,  so your animosity  towards Lars is misplaced and self-serving  .   Perhaps you live in one of those "glass houses", so you shouldnt throw stones !  

Image result for people in glass houses  gifs

• Members
2 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

That is one of the reasons why I like him. Whether or not his nemesis like him, he is way smarter than they are.

You are certainly entitled to your WRONG opinion Latb....   It's only a matter of time before her Troll laced rebuttal will grace us.   Have you not been paying attention dear ?     :blink: