Guest Larstrup

Lucky’s Approved Topics of Discussion

Guest Larstrup
26 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

"L" was for "Lucky."

Was that not obvious?

No, Adam. It wasn’t. You had an opportunity to share what you deemed to believe obvious, yet chose to be allusive in your identification. Obviously, that was purposeful. 

I, perhaps most, expect better from you when you have Oz’s attention.

Regardless, sleep well. 

-Lars

Guest Larstrup

And simply because those who came before us, because they were the ones who were a part of our movement which allowed others to be less judgemental, I celerberate her too. These are just some of the people whom I think of when @Lucky chooses to judge some of us here. So this is for him. 

Guest Larstrup

BA5_BEE2_A-_D774-4550-8_AE3-_B4_CA918735

We are all the subression of which we have overcome to allow ourselves the freedom high we have fought for and which will never allow it to end. We are the change which will never force  us all ever to ever retreat back to where be fought for to become today. 

1 hour ago, Larstrup said:

No, Adam. It wasn’t. You had an opportunity to share what you deemed to believe obvious, yet chose to be allusive in your identification. Obviously, that was purposeful.

You live in a paranoia that is not based in reality.

Guest Larstrup
1 hour ago, AdamSmith said:

1 hour ago, AdamSmith said:

I live in the new breath of our new undeniable future which once suppressed our people into continued repression. We are the new generation who now embrace the power of where we are, have came from with historical sacrifices  and realize now that our people will no longer suffer under the socitial condemation of being who we were once before and we have been yet to be assured that history in our everyday place, is not once again reverting back to the days where our accomplishments in this new awakening around us, is less than secure than it was two years ago.

I am not living in what you call a paranoid based reality as you suggest. We are now making everlasting change in our society, and this movement will not cower to what might Once again threaten as our place in society.

Please join us to remain ahead of our past, and our continued fight to advancement Our righteous place in our community and fight for it to continue moving  forward. Because it is once again being threatened.

Minorities are no longer safe is this nation. We must all recognize what we are once again fighting for and no longer believe that the hard fought rights once gained, will remain so for very long into this administration of hate and majority privilege.

probably said enough for tonight. See you soon.

its your choice, Don’t allow our past personal self-suppression continue to hold us back from which is our new frontier of our righteously deserved future in society. We’ve been there for too long. And those who’ve come before us are realying each and everyone of us to endure the same commitment of our bravery which they endured to propel us to where we are today.

Guest Larstrup
39 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

When I was 18 and I only want to be gay I realized that the paranoia that surrounded me was absolutely based in reality. It was real because The people who have come before us  Linton that paranoia every day of their lives. We are Responsible to each and everyone of them to further the gifts that they Gave to us; under weight as you say were paranoid realities at that time, but that never stopped them from moving forward as a gay community And neither will we.

Our community will always be under Seize by one group or another, And it is required by all of us to ensure that the movement that became for us, and what we move forward is never lost but the generation that is currently our youth.

There will always be paranoid and the LGBTQ Community because there were always be those who will hate others that are different than them and until that day as we must fight and protect one another,  until the day comes where it  is no longer necessary. 

These are the truths of our community and if we fail to recognize they still exist than what we have overcome will soon and suddenly revert back to what it  once was.  We will always be fighting for equality not I like the African-American community who will always be under seize  as our daily news broadcast show us.

Our community will never be safe until all of us continue to stand up and fight against the bigotry and hate that surrounds us all still to this day.

Anything short of that is believing in a society that just does it still exist.

Guest Larstrup

This whole thread has been an unmitigated failure. And it’s all my doing. I’m  going leave to spoon through a pint of Häagen-Dazs and guilt binge myself through it. Hopefully things will be better in the morning.

• Members
36 minutes ago, Larstrup said:

This whole thread has been an unmitigated failure. And it’s all my doing.

Could not disagree more. There were moments of sheer delight. Bowie, Dietrich, Queen, Bassey...that alone was worth the price of entry. I'm sad for anyone who failed to see, or who would dismiss the brilliance or significance of those posts.

That said...:P

image.png.57145ec9dc03c4ddbac3a7dcdfa2f989.png

The best!!!

6 minutes ago, MsAnn said:

Could not disagree more. There were moments of sheer delight. Bowie, Dietrich, Queen, Bassey...that alone was worth the price of entry. I'm sad for anyone who failed to see or who would dismiss the brilliance or significance of those posts.

Yes!

(Repeating myself here from before...) A lot of the glory of these forums is that we all let ourselves be who we truly in real life ARE...

...and share the best of life that we know with one another.

• Members
5 hours ago, AdamSmith said:

Yes!

(Repeating myself here from before...) A lot of the glory of these forums is that we all let ourselves be who we truly in real life ARE...

...and share the best of life that we know with one another.

And might I humbly add Grandma's contribution here. As always she brings to most threads a delight all her own. At the risk of someone being dismissive or the accusation of trivial content, I give you this...

image.png.450af3c320a2d07189d4628e48c03307.png

The Vanilla Swiss Almond was delish....

• Members
18 minutes ago, MsAnn said:

And might I humbly add Grandma's contribution here. As always she brings to most threads a delight all her own. At the risk of someone being dismissive or the accusation of trivial content, I give you this...

image.png.450af3c320a2d07189d4628e48c03307.png

The Vanilla Swiss Almond was delish....

I prefer a nice Asian NUT.....

tenor.gif?itemid=4556497