Guest Larstrup

Lucky’s Approved Topics of Discussion

Guest Larstrup

I think it would be beneficial for all,  if we started a thread which @Lucky  could chime in on and let us know in advance if we should be talking about this, or not talking about that. 

I’ll start. 

6_CCD4191-4_B37-48_C1-_AA46-933901_BC39_

3 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

2. Don't post any topic just to disparage someone else.

I think I could make a PhD-thesis-level argument against that view for the above-named poster whose name starts with L.

But, out of respect for the site's decorum, I will refrain.

(Which of course literally means 'to sing over and over again.' :P )

Guest Larstrup
8 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

OK.  I'll play.

1. Post any topic you want.

If you follow the above two rules for starting a topic, most likely you will be fine. 

That’s perfect as long as it pertains to threads that have already begun! I couldn’t agree more.

Just now, AdamSmith said:

I think I could make a PhD-thesis-level argument against that view for the above-named poster whose name starts with L.

Damn you Adam! I thought I was being coy and you uncover me in less than 10 minutes.  Damn.  If I ever get into a bed with a cute girl from Bangkok and she has a dick, I'll think of you and your quick abilities.

Guest Larstrup
3 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

If you have something to say Adam please don’t be so cuttingly shy.

Guest Larstrup
18 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

OK.  I'll play.

OK I got it, and you’re right.  I’ll just stick to the ridiculous Lucky rule here. 

7 minutes ago, Larstrup said:

OK I got it, and you’re right.  I’ll just stick to the ridiculous Lucky rule here. 

You have lost me. And, I think, misunderstood. I thought I was in agreement with your accurate train of thought.

If you could show me when & where my perception diverged from reality, I would like that.

Guest Larstrup
30 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

Honestly Adam, did you really feel the need just to identify me with the letter L?

Could you not have just used my full forum name to make your point? 

I’m old enough to remember when people were identified with just the letters of the alphabet.

I’m certain you know what that means.

Guest Larstrup

I apologize for not knowing the difference between calling someone out in an old thread versus creating a threat to do so. 

I’m better now.

• Members
5 minutes ago, Larstrup said:

I apologize for not knowing the difference between calling someone out in an old thread versus creating a threat to do so. 

I’m better now.

Speaking of David Bowie (and Marlene Dietrich)

• Members

I'm a FUN girl, but I'm not having any fun, HERE !

Most topics that are started, whether serious OR lighthearted are usually ignored, except for maybe the 2 or 3 folk truly invested in participation.

Imma bout to Give Up !       Seems like alot of effort for little payback. ?       My REAL life has enough challenges these days... THIS fantasy life should be a fun escape.... IT AINT anymore.

• Members

You should get a copy of the film or watch it through one of the medias.   Movie title - Just a Gigolo - 

Marlene plays a madam while David Bowie becomes one of her "boys" for rent.  

It is an intriging strange movie.  

• Members
9 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

I'm a FUN girl, but I'm not having any fun, HERE !

Most topics that are started, whether serious OR lighthearted are usually ignored, except for maybe the 2 or 3 folk truly invested in participation.

Imma bout to Give Up !       Seems like alot of effort for little payback. ?       My REAL life has enough challenges these days... THIS fantasy life should be a fun escape.... IT AINT anymore.

Ditto..hence Casablanca.

Guest Larstrup
13 minutes ago, MsAnn said:

Wonderful...

"Champagne? Don Perignon my favorite. Dancing, music, champagne, the best way to forget, until you find something you want to remember."

For me, that’s where lucky always seems to come into play against that.  Whether he’s  belitting  you for what you posted or because you posted something which he finds Irrelevant,  he never fails to  crawl out of his cave to offend. Especially those people who are trying to create an environment for people to participate in.

• Members
12 minutes ago, Larstrup said:

For me, that’s where lucky always seems to come into play against that.  Whether he’s  belitting  you for what you posted or because you posted something which he finds Irrelevant,  he never fails to  crawl out of his cave to offend. Especially those people who are trying to create an environment for people to participate in.

Give @Lucky a break.... He CANT stir his pot over at Big Daddy's, so he needs an outlet....  I feel sorry for people "that have limited options".....

1 hour ago, Larstrup said:

Honestly Adam, did you really feel the need just to identify me with the letter L?

Could you not have just used my full forum name to make your point? 

I’m old enough to remember when people were identified with just the letters of the alphabet.

I’m certain you know what that means.

"L" was for "Lucky."

Was that not obvious?