TotallyOz

Billions starring Paul Giamatti and Damian Lewis

This show has turned out to be one of my favorites on TV.  Each season gets a bit better.  This season (Season 3) just ended and it was a fucking great ending.  Each season has been well-written and with a great cast.  The storylines are interesting and never dull.  If you have missed the Showtime drama, catch up and binge watch it!

• Members

Can't wait for Season 4. Boy, did the finale get dark-ish ... cannot say more without risking plot-spoils. Wonder what will happen to "them". And Malkovich very convincing at menace. He has played Russian at least one other time recently.

Helena Bonham-Carter has a funny story about him. Buddies with Julian Sands and knitting on the film-set sidelines in the scene where she is ambush-kissed in the field and Cousin Charlotte races in too late. Room With a View. 

2 hours ago, Riobard said:

Can't wait for Season 4. Boy, did the finale get dark-ish ... cannot say more without risking plot-spoils. Wonder what will happen to "them". And Malkovich very convincing at menace. He has played Russian at least one other time recently.

Helena Bonham-Carter has a funny story about him. Buddies with Julian Sands and knitting on the film-set sidelines in the scene where she is ambush-kissed in the field and Cousin Charlotte races in too late. Room With a View. 

Yes, I agree, a bit dark. The end of the season truly surprised me. But, snakes will always be snakes (Season 5?).  I love Malkovich in everything.  He is good at everything he does.

I love this show but I need to wait till season over and binge watch the season at one time.   I have watched most of it on my flights to Bangkok.  Hoping that will happen again  at the end of the year.