TotallyOz

What happened to all the boys in Bangkok?

Guest LoveThailand

Keep  your eyes off my boy, LOL

This is good that we have different tastes  , keeps more boys occupied.

I'm not so sure that we who prefer bigger boys are  such minority. On the forum rather yes but when I looked around of who is offed and who is walking  with the farang or squeezing into taxi I'm of opinion that distribution is more balanced.

Sometimes are surprises - I was  dining with firecat at Maxi around Christmas and with our opposite preferences we agreed immediately of who is  most attractive of Bangkok Massage boys.

As for complains about unattractive boys, pricey drinks and offs, noise and smoke they seem to be immortal but this is not to say they are not warranted, depending of one's point of view and depth of pocket.

Times are changing and so do we. I noticed with age I'm less tolerant of noise but more of smoke. Boys may be unappealing but one attractive is enough for bar to shine for me.

As for prices I never complained since for me vacations are to spent and rest of year to penny pinch but recent increases surprised me to discover that I have my internal limit and while can tolerate drink price up to 400 / beer at 7/11 times 10/ everything above I may consider out of my range.

The same goes with off fees and tips, there's mental limit above which I would not go unless boy would be tested superstar.

So while I'm not in complainer camp / yet? / I  say I have some understanding why some are. 

Vinapu - what is your long term rate? I would gladly off you for a nice dinner and converation :D

Vinapu - what is your long term rate? I would gladly off you for a nice dinner and converation :D

if our paths will cross in Thailand we can arrange for all the above plus subsequent bar tour. I will pay for your dinner and you will pay for mine / chicken with cashew nuts if you did not read my posts, LOL /

Guest LoveThailand

if our paths will cross in Thailand we can arrange for all the above plus subsequent bar tour. I will pay for your dinner and you will pay for mine / chicken with cashew nuts if you did not read my posts, LOL /

Of course I have. Dinner's sorted out (tom yam goong and jasmine rice for me, please). A bar tour should, I hope, be fine too - but we'll be chasing same kind of game, I am afraid :)