Lucky

Are Beautiful Men Favored?

8 hours ago, RA1 said:

Why?

Best regards,

RA1

Well, he wasn't gay and wasn't comfortable with gay sex but needed money for a wedding for his baby mama.  So, he wasn't good but gorgeous to look at. And, it was more than once so he got better after a few times.

8 hours ago, RockHardNYC said:

He never wears underwear, and it's easy to see his big, thick, flopping cock and low hanging balls in his sweat pants. He knows I enjoy when he touches my body with his junk when he massages me.

Perfect kind of trainer I am always looking for.

2 hours ago, corymonroe said:

I photograph a lot of actors, male and female, and many are overweight. There is a market for plus size in acting and modeling. A lot depends on the product and the description of the character. If everyone had to be an ideal weight, we wouldn't have Melissa McCarthy, Kate Pearson,  Gabourey Sidibe, and Rebel Wilson. There are many more, and a lot more men. Whether you would define these faces as "beautiful" is a question of personal taste.

Yes, there is a market.  I just don't see this as the norm. I love Gabourey Sidibe and love seeing her on screen. But, I bet she has some horror stories of discrimination.

• Members
1 hour ago, TotallyOz said:

Well, he wasn't gay and wasn't comfortable with gay sex but needed money for a wedding for his baby mama.  So, he wasn't good but gorgeous to look at. And, it was more than once so he got better after a few times

Thanks.

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

I tend to choose my health care professionals at least in part based on how attractive they are.  I do have some other requirements (not too old out of fear they aren't up on current health care practices, but also not fresh out of school with no practical experience; for example).  I had to choose a new PCP about 7-8 years ago and found a doctor met all of my criteria, including being reasonably attractive (the site I use, Zocdoc, includes pics).  It turned out that he sounds like Elmer Fudd.  (I'm not exaggerating either...)  Well, ideally I only had to see him once a year so I stayed with him as my PCP for about 3 years until he moved.  The one I picked after him has no personality.  I just chose a new PCP.  The selection was pretty sparse when factoring in level of attractiveness and that ranking ended up falling lower on my scale of important factors this time around.  lol  His ratings seem consistently high so hopefully he'll turn out to be pretty good.  

Now, my dentist was recommended to me by a friend solely because he's gay.  He's not really my type but he's fairly attractive and very skilled.  He's been my dentist for about 8 years or so.  However, he recently hired a new hygienist. Holy sh!t - he is freaking hot!  He can poke around in my mouth as long as he wants!  When I made the appointment for my next cleaning, I guess it happened to be on this guy's day of the week rather than the other hygienist's (50+ yo woman) I'm used to. The receptionist asked if I minded the new guy again.  I was melting inside but tried to remain calm and replied "Oh, that's fine.  I don't care."

Not that anything is going to happen between me and any of these healthcare professionals, but it sure makes me look forward to my next visit. :P

• Members
5 hours ago, MsGuy said:

Does he call out "No HOMO"  while rubbing his free-balling junk against your hot, sweaty bod?

If not, you might want to get your gaydar recalibrated.

My body is not much for sweating. Never was. My Gaydar is for shit. It was never good. So many super masculine men in NYC. So many Metro-sexuals. So many Bi's. Every week I see a new guy in the steam room getting fondled or sucked, and I was sure that guy was straight. Makes me chuckle every time.

As for my hot trainer, he has way too much class to get low down with me. His new hourly rate is $300, so he's catering to a very professional customer. He doesn't intentionally rub his junk up against my body. His junk is big and fat, so it's in the way, and there's no avoiding it. I suspect he's the type of guy who is more comfortable free hanging. I'm much more aware when his cock slaps me than he is, I'm sure.

I've met the wife and the kids. They've met my son. They know I'm gay but they also know I'm respectful. I receive respect in kind.

• Members
12 minutes ago, RockHardNYC said:

He doesn't intentionally rub his junk up against my body. His junk is big and fat, so it's in the way, and there's no avoiding it. I'm much more aware when his cock slaps me than he is, I'm sure.

Well, since the both of you are so comfortable with the situation, you might want to consider this booklet  as a joke X-mas present.

Image result for huge penis