Latbear4blk

In the closet

• Members

This is my 16th year of high school teaching in the USA, and for the first time I was assigned a classroom with a closet. It is a medium size walking closet with huge wooden shelves, a window, and light but no power socket. I am thrilled at having my classroom clean of cluster by storing my resources in this extra room. And I think it is going to become the stage for many of my masturbatory fantasies.

There are other two classrooms in my hallway, all for English Learner students (EL), hosting five teachers. One of the female teachers is new, I like and love all the others, there is only one male, Mr. M. They all are very young, I could be their dad.

Mr. M is in his second year as a teacher. He started last year in a program called Urban Teachers, where you are pair up for one year with a mentor veteran, and then given your own classroom. This school year he will be the Math instructor for EL students. 

Last year I did not really have the chance to talk to him, but I felt attracted since the beginning. He may be 24 or 25 years old, White, tall, thin. I have never seen him with a tight shirt, so I do not know how sharp his body is, but he seems to be at least average. His movements remind me of basketball players, with long arms and legs that always look clumsy in a world designed for shorter people. He is very sweet, and shy, his smooth White skin gets easily red when he rushes, he is passionate about teaching and love the students. He is not the guy I would pick if I am just looking at his picture, but I find him charming face to face.

My classroom had been assigned to him this year, after being promised to me by the end of last school year. I am a nice person when I like you, but I want what I want. I used my influence (my high scores are critical for the performance evaluation of the school) to get the situation corrected and to get back what I had been promised. I was afraid this could have affected negatively our relationship, but fortunately I was wrong. Today, he even came into my closet.

I am by myself in this huge classroom, and 5 EL teachers have to share two, one small and one classroom similar to mine. While they were working next door,  I offered them space in my classroom for one of their desks. I love these young guys, they all got as excited and happy as puppies with a new toy. When I told them that we could also share the closet, and we could hide a coffee maker there (it is illegal to have appliances in he classroom) if we had a power socket, Mr. M jumped out of his chair to solve the issue.

He came into my closet and started to look for a socket, no matter how much I insisted that I was confident there was none. He started climbing the shelves. He was wearing very tight jeans, I could not see his bulge but I did enjoy his butts. He climbed up and down like three times, with me in perfect position to kiss his ass standing up. I was hoping he would need my physical support to keep his balance, and I offer him to grab his legs, but he said he was a climber and it was easy for him.

I do not know whether or not he knows I am gay. I am quite open about it, you cannot not know it if we work closely, but he is a new addition to the team and I am not sure if my fatness is vox populi. I am always surprised at how often people think I am straight. 

I think he awakes my maternal instincts. I imagine him crying, coming to my arms looking for comfort and safety, taking me to the closet and kissing me with desperation. I think I am horny.

• Members
On 8/10/2018 at 10:20 PM, Latbear4blk said:

Passive? Hell, no. I will actively right away if I do not lose my sense. I do not want to mess up things in my job, I 

Besides, he is probably not gay or not interested at all.

So best not to insinuate to the Math teacher you are like pi ... long and go on endlessly.