12is12

MR as a sex club?

• Members
11 hours ago, 12is12 said:

Quote: Manhattan Rios ".....on Sat from 11:00 pm to 5:00 am reopens as a non sauna sex club".

What does that mean? What goes on and doesn't go on in a non-sauna sex club?

That is a damn good question. What is the difference between a sauna and a sex club in this case? 

i went to it last Saturday, it opens at 8:00pm and their is no sauna and everyone is a customer and functions as a hustler bar like Mixx Bar in Porto Alegre! but last night Acir the owner told me he is going back to sauna format on Saturday nights because his customers want to use the steam sauna! So the only change will be is that on Saturday nights it is open from 8:00pm to 3:00 am but everything else remains the same, he said that Rio does not have any late night weekend bars for older (40+)gays. so he wanted to provide a later night place for the guys that are too old or do not want to go to the week!

• Members
1 minute ago, Tomcal said:

i went to it last Saturday, it opens at 8:00pm and their is no sauna and everyone is a customer and functions as a hustler bar like Mixx Bar in Porto Alegre! but last night Acir the owner told me he is going back to sauna format on Saturday nights because his customers want to use the steam sauna! So the only change will be is that on Saturday nights it is open from 8:00pm to 3:00 am but everything else remains the same, he said that Rio does not have any late night weekend bars for older (40+)gays. so he wanted to provide a later night place for the guys that are too old or do not want to go to the week!

I may be slow, I still do not fully understand. The steam room was close, clear difference I can grab. But what do you mean by "everyone is a customer and functions as a hustler bar". What is that? a paradox or an oxymoron? 

Perhaps you are assuming we know a bunch of stuff many of us don't. 

U9ZV.gif

• Members
On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 3:01 PM, Tomcal said:

I'm confused.... so is it a bar, a hustler bar or a sauna?

I'm pleased if it's a bar / hustler bar as little to do evening time sometimes.