Riobard

Rio de Janeiro in dribs and drabs

• Members
8 hours ago, Riobard said:

--------

I have permission to give out a guy's name and contact info. A very cute culturista known by some of you. A family man, real sweetheart. He drives his '13 Ford Fiesta under Über, mostly late at night, but also available for day roadtrips beyond Rio.

Fagner, +55 (21) 9 6545 9225

The garoto formerly known as (and currently known as, in certain ad spaces) “Oliver” — from both 117 and 202.

Maybe in a few months, he will be F.Diddy.

• Members

Well, some would take a sean to Fagner and the idea of diddle while using one's tongue as a pubic comb might fit the conversation. 

I did warn him that within minutes of my post on this "gay travel group blog" his broader context would be revealed. He gets it as an occupational hazard. 

He was also very amused at my elaborate explanation of the word Fag in an English language context. 

• Members
3 minutes ago, Riobard said:

He was also very amused at my elaborate explanation of the word Fag in an English language context. 

He was a tad confused about its provenance, faggots of wood, stake burnings, etc, but I think eventually grasped it as a slur directed to our ilk. I am sure PTG equivalents are widely employed by most of the local queer brothel working lads.

• Members
On 9/13/2018 at 7:38 PM, Riobard said:

I have been fixated for over a year on this grocery delivery stud around the corner, whose pecs are perfection ... hard to tell in the pics. I wonder when:

1) he will catch me red-handed and take me to tASSk 

2) I will break down and arrange a bulk order of things I don't need along with things in big packages I really really so very much need

IMG_5529.JPG

IMG_5532.JPG

IMG_5533.JPG

Woof! Approach him ;-)