Riobard

Rio de Janeiro in dribs and drabs

• Members

Tonight Pnt202. Jacqueline and Junior at desk. I stayed 17-20:00 and had a drink (me and the GP) and a full-hour programa.

It was quite full and many ordinary-ish working fellows milling around but not looking like they were getting much business. 

Felipe Panda, attractive mature gogo on the circuit, now wears a massage-service T. I may try it out another time and test the boundaries, though I am not particularly strongly inclined to revisit 202. 

I know my guy from a few years back at 117, including fb profile, and a very dazed-looking and ecstatic friend staggered back to the bar following an overwhelming but very hot session with him a while back. Piqued my curiosity, so why not give it a go. 

His fitness is boxing at a gym near mine. Street-looking, shaved head to toe, heavy-lidded dark bedroom eyes, mainly Euro some Afro admixture. Gorgeous compact bod, silky skin. Straight Power-top, affectionate and kisses enjoyably. Intuitive and makes everything go smoothly. I was a liitle soused and relaxed on a half-finished caipirinha. (David A makes 'em strong.) I was considerably sated getting off on this guy.

BTW barkeep David adding bulk and looking pretty friggin' delicious. 

Good thing my program fellow was there. Said hello to a few other regulars but I would not likely have hired them.

House damage 116.00

----

Metro stalled before and at Botafogo. I hopped off for some kilo grub at Praia Botogogo Shopping, and a small Bacio di Latte gelato treat. Then headed north home.

---

Transit updates: I have been using a Health ID photo/dob card with no problem, leaving passport at home. Also, I noticed the Cinelandia outdoor VLT lightrail transit platform now has a scanner to check prepaid card balance, so do not have to wait in line to check it unless adding purchased value to the card. I have a substantial unneeded credit balance. Maybe it will serve as legal tender for a street hottie one of these days. 

Boa noite!

• Members

I was near the Providence Hill favela today in Gamboa, probably the oldest in Rio. There has been a gondola car running for a few years. Controversial as to its benefit to the morro community. It is in two sections.

The trees in the later pics are in the English cemetery to the right where, among the buried, are English Brazilians who died in 20th century warfare fighting for England. 

The hole-in-the-wall salon adjacent to the clothing loja advertises on the chalkboard sidewalk sign hairstyle, mani, pedi, massage, and ... you guessed it ... botox treatment. 

The yellow R is my location area.

The climate this time of year is ab fab outstanding.

IMG_5515.JPG

IMG_5516.JPG

IMG_5519.JPG

IMG_5524.JPG

IMG_4940.PNG

IMG_5518.JPG

• Members

Tonight (Thurs) 117 little more than a one-horse town at 6, but picked up fairly substantially with several familiar guys and a smattering of new fellows. A reasonable number worthy of naughty sandbox play. Nice time. I think several lads left with no cash for their trouble. 

One well known guy was in SP last week chatting me up a lot. He is very flirty and upticking his English fluency. I told him he could stalk me as much as he liked. He has 3 hot straight vids made two years ago. I keep trying to convince him to make the leap to gay scenes. He could make a lot of bank with the right studio. Friggin' hot. I have proposed a few script story arcs that might make the idea more palatable and comfortable. He just laughs it off. 

I would pay the house more for a pillow or two. Maybe one day Monik will replace those tired long past expiry date mattress discs ... square would be fine.

My tab was undercharged. Perhaps there was a privé special, unlike any other Thursday past 3+ years. 

Here is "T" in a vid still or two ... warning 'vavaj' alert. 

IMG_4894.PNG

IMG_4895.PNG

• Members
9 hours ago, Riobard said:

Tonight (Thurs) 117 little more than a one-horse town at 6, but picked up fairly substantially with several familiar guys and a smattering of new fellows. A reasonable number worthy of naughty sandbox play. Nice time. I think several lads left with no cash for their trouble. 

One well known guy was in SP last week chatting me up a lot. He is very flirty and upticking his English fluency. I told him he could stalk me as much as he liked. He has 3 hot straight vids made two years ago. I keep trying to convince him to make the leap to gay scenes. He could make a lot of bank with the right studio. Friggin' hot. I have proposed a few script story arcs that might make the idea more palatable and comfortable. He just laughs it off. 

I would pay the house more for a pillow or two. Maybe one day Monik will replace those tired long past expiry date mattress discs ... square would be fine.

My tab was undercharged. Perhaps there was a privé special, unlike any other Thursday past 3+ years. 

IMG_4894.PNG

IMG_4895.PNG

Nice and thanks for sharing. Where can we watch this scene?

• Members
28 minutes ago, DutchDork said:

Nice and thanks for sharing. Where can we watch this scene?

Commiserations ... the chap keeps his two main work assignment specs mutually exclusive, for obvious good reasons. I serendipitously made the link recently and we joked about it, as I also know his actual name. He is good-natured about it but appreciates privacy. These lads significantly expose themselves, in this line of business, to a world of caprice (I am Austen-ophilic)

• Members

Saw the Carioca contemporary dance company FOCUS perform the piece Still Reich with 8 dancers incuding chorgrfr. My ticket bought yesterday afternoon was the 4th sold (!) so I thought might be rinky-dink. 

But intimate 125-seat theatre packed full. Second of 10 nights.

NYC Joyce Theatre quality for senior half price 5 bucks. 

Gorgeous athletic, dynamic dancers ... track mainly thrilling percussion. Our palms worn out at the end.

I am so pleased I tripped onto this show walking past the rather obscure venue on Catete just south of LdoM. 

• Members

Is Phinneas Barnum on the hiring commitee for 202 

Last night I was hustled by the oddest-looking homely skinny kid. Pasty. Bad hairstyle. His front upper dentation consisted of 2 central incisors, 2 gaps, and 2 of the largest cuspids I have ever seen. It was actually startling. Is that a thing? Vampyrism fetish in the house?

Then the tall hulk with the synthroid guns ambles buy behind him. WTF!? The grotesque one, not sweet Marco. 

Diversity and inclusiveness is the order of the day in our time, no? But can it be taken too far?

Out of a few dozen guys there, 4 that have some appeal for me. Two are older and have been sampled in the past. Fun tops, and braces now behind them. Two younger cutish lads I want to top but one, for sure, disavows that option; gorgeous buns huge tool, dental hardware. The other, quite pretty one I may explore later, he goes to both clubs. Does not seem too busy. But my sense is many of you would go gaga

Had to dash to the show offsite. 

What is in the water in Brasil? Lagoa only a smattering of do-able guys. Where the hell are the guys going to come from for the new place?

Newbie unfamiliar stock in Rio just not very good-looking or particularly fit. I need more than statuesque and hung. I see vast numbers of desirable beef on the streets.

A few years ago, hordes of guys who could take the northern strip club scene by storm. Currently, most of them would not be allowed to audition no matter how charming how endowed. 

I wish I had been more forthcoming requesting phone numbers in my initial visits. Several dreamboats have moved on but may have turned out to be contactable. 

Oooohhhh ... I forgot the most important component. One reason a sideshow came to mind was that at PNTE a music vid of Rebecca Ferguson playing the role of Jenny Lind in The Greatest Showman was blaring. 

Yep, this is us.

• Members

Cine Rex this afternoon for a brief spell Directly across from the back (westside) of the full-block bldg in which the unmissable Cafe Amarelinho (east side, yellow tables chairs) exists at Metro exit Cinelandia.

10 reais, grabbed some rubbers. Forgot my white cane and braille playbook. Looked like the anti-christ of a decent brothel setting. Customers only. A way, I suppose, that old geezers like me can get some. 

Advise to sit at the adjacent cafe sidewalk tables with a brewskie to make your contact, if any.

Shot out of there to the nearest drogaria to fill an antidepressant script. 

• Members
On 9/14/2018 at 6:11 AM, Riobard said:

IMG_4894.PNG

IMG_4895.PNG

You brought pussy into this sacred space?!? 

• Members

I came home happy from 5 hours at 117 tonight, a total of R$266 lighter for house damage and one hour privé, and a few new contacts for future play.  Entrance is up 5, now 62 reais. 

I discovered Will Viana is mesmerizing to watch dance.

Wolfed down some poached grouper, rice and new potatoes, beans, slaw, greens and carrots, and caramel flan. Satiated. 

--------

I have permission to give out a guy's name and contact info. A very cute culturista known by some of you. A family man, real sweetheart. He drives his '13 Ford Fiesta under Über, mostly late at night, but also available for day roadtrips beyond Rio.

Fagner, +55 (21) 9 6545 9225