endlessdream

How to use Chaturbate

• Members
2 hours ago, Tartegogo said:

you can't chose boys from a specific city, only the region of the world. 

You have to check the field called "location" but some boys just type "Heaven" in this field.

So you need to have a conversation with the boy and figure out where he is, if he will tell you.

Thank you! How do you get a boy to meet you then?

• Members

You should create an account if you don't have one now.  Only then will you be able to chat with the guys.  Once you sign into your account then you choose a person you wish to chat with.You click on the picture of the person you want and his account will open and you can send him a message.  It is not certain that he will chat with you because some do and some don't.

• Members
4 hours ago, endlessdream said:

Thank you! How do you get a boy to meet you then?

Isn’t it obvious? You talk to him for a while, find out where he is, convince him you are really going to his city, and you are a good guy with deep pockets, and promise him enough money to attract him to come a real-life meet. 

• Members
1 hour ago, Tartegogo said:

Isn’t it obvious? You talk to him for a while, find out where he is, convince him you are really going to his city, and you are a good guy with deep pockets, and promise him enough money to attract him to come a real-life meet. 

Not everyone is a computer literate as you are.

• Members

One thing no one has mentioned:

Many of the guys will not respond &/or ban you if you approach him in open chat (where other guests can read your posts).  For obvious reasons Chaterbate (and all the other like sites I know of)  ban direct contact with their guys. They can get fined or kicked off the site.

The best way is to go into a private session and ask for a phone or text addy. He will understand what you are up to. If he ignores that or refuses, give it up, he ain't interested. Some will give you the info in an altered format to evade monitoring software deployed by the site. Ask a computer literate friend to properly format the info for you.

• Members
16 hours ago, MsGuy said:

Many of the guys will not respond &/or ban you if you approach him in open chat (where other guests can read your posts).  For obvious reasons Chaterbate (and all the other like sites I know of)  ban direct contact with their guys. They can get fined or kicked off the site.

The best way is to go into a private session and ask for a phone or text addy. He will understand what you are up to. If he ignores that or refuses, give it up, he ain't interested. Some will give you the info in an altered format to evade monitoring software deployed by the site. Ask a computer literate friend to properly format the info for you.

This is really helpful! Thank you!

• Members

Always get CB refills on the $20 promo that gives you unlimited private texts too. It also impresses the guys you have unlimited chat with them. They are used to only getting messages with a tip. No one else sees your message unless they are in a studio overseas and dont speak English.Then be cautious.

Going into a private show just to talk can get expensive.

• Members
On 9/27/2018 at 3:44 PM, Tartegogo said:

you can't chose boys from a specific city, only the region of the world. 

You have to check the field called "location" but some boys just type "Heaven" in this field.

So you need to have a conversation with the boy and figure out where he is, if he will tell you.

So I’m going to Colombia next month, setting up “guides” from chaturbate. Trading WhatsApp’s and instagram accts. How forward is appropriate? Can I just assume all will have sex? I’m 40, gym 4x a week, play tennis and swim. Set up some training sessions too as these guys have amazing bodies. How forward can I be? Do I ask if they have sex? Assume they do? Play it by ear when we meet? Total newbie to this... would like to prioritize based on guys that are more passive but not sure if it’s rude to ask.

• Members
21 hours ago, JuanP said:

So I’m going to Colombia next month, setting up “guides” from chaturbate. Trading WhatsApp’s and instagram accts. How forward is appropriate? Can I just assume all will have sex? I’m 40, gym 4x a week, play tennis and swim. Set up some training sessions too as these guys have amazing bodies. How forward can I be? Do I ask if they have sex? Assume they do? Play it by ear when we meet? Total newbie to this... would like to prioritize based on guys that are more passive but not sure if it’s rude to ask.

Would you be this shy with your car mechanic asking for an oil change? These are business guys who have serviced 100 of you at least. Just assume and 99.9% you'll be right. 

• Members
On 9/28/2018 at 3:55 PM, MsGuy said:

There are certain keywords that filtering software on the sites look for to block even in messages and also for telephone numbers and email addresses. Always disguise these, example xxxx AT xxxx DOT com or Plus One 6 four 3  eighty-nine zero seven 7 four 3. Otherwise the filter will usually blank it out in the message,

• Members
On 3/24/2019 at 11:14 AM, sasoon807 said:

Is the $20 promo with unlimited messages still available? I can‘t find said option in the purchase tokens section of the website.

Purchase Tokens

Credit Card Options (the more tokens you buy, the less they cost!)

200 tokens FREE! (a $20.99 value) when you upgrade your account. Unlock PM & remove ads for $19.95 monthly.
 100 tokens for $10.99 
 200 tokens for $20.99 (5% Bonus) 
 500 tokens for $44.99 (22% Bonus) 
 750 tokens for $62.99 (31% Bonus) 
 1000 tokens for $79.99 (37% Bonus) 

It's kind of hard to miss.

Since it's recurring it's best to put it on a virtual card (like my Citi card). Then it won't renew at the end of the month and you can then get it again every month. (the 200 tokens bonus is supposed to only be 1st month, but every month you can get the promo again if your card does not renew.)

• Members
On 9/28/2018 at 3:55 PM, MsGuy said:

Awesome tips!