BiBottomBoy

Do You Sit Or Stand To Pee

• Members
16 hours ago, BiBottomBoy said:

I sit in the middle of the night as well.

That said my dad is visiting me in January and just told me he needs to find out where to get adult diapers.

I'm imainging asking at my local pharmacy and having them think I need them!

Just order them from Walmart.  They will be delivered in a plain brown box.  :)

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

A sitting story:

whilst sitting on the toilet in my Bangkok hotel room, I suddenly felt a large burst of warm liguid. It was an explosion! I panicked, jumped up from the toilet, fraught with worry that some organ had burst 

But once I was up, I could see what happened. The hotel had installed new  toilets. I hadn’t noticed that now I could wash the front or the rear. A blow dry came after!

So, the blowout that I thought was from me was the butt washer, now frantically trying to find my butt. Not to worry, we’ve become the best of friends!

• Members

Notable too is that the instructions on the machine were all in English. I thought it was the Japanese that we’re into that stuff.

But, I have changed hotels, and there is no butt washer (or dryer!) in my new room. I guess I will  have  to try remember how we did it back then.