• Members

That's why I am struggling with my upcoming trip to Thailand. I don't think a Thai guy can be as sexual as a Brazil guy. I do like Thai guys, but when you only have so much time for travel. But I did decide to go ahead with the trip, so I will find the right guy.

12 hours ago, Lucky said:

That's why I am struggling with my upcoming trip to Thailand. I don't think a Thai guy can be as sexual as a Brazil guy. I do like Thai guys, but when you only have so much time for travel. But I did decide to go ahead with the trip, so I will find the right guy.

I went to Bali last year and loved it. Not the quantity guys as in Thailand , but I really had fun. I'll still go to BKK for mileage runs, food, massage and if lucky, sex. Is not how it used to be (or it's me).

But like we see in Gen Y (Millennials), the Thai's are so aloof and expect to get paid, given gifts....just for being young and cute, without having to earn it....my point of view.