nynakedtop

Refugee from that "other" site!

Guest Moondance
On ‎11‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 7:27 AM, Latbear4blk said:

Stop saying Avalo....

I heard that if you mention him five times, he will sign up and start opening threads and posting trash.

Noted.

3 hours ago, Cany10011 said:

Actually, I miss his random posts.. found them entertaining. I hope he is ok as I don’t think he posted anything in the last week the other site was up. 

It's mighty generous of you to call all those thought-free posts of He Who Shall Be Nameless "entertaining," but, even if they were tolerable, his increasingly rabid white nationalist posts in the politics forum of that other site were nothing but a disgusting display of his bigotry. 

That said, I'd still wish the guy help (serious, professional help) rather than harm, and I think you can rest assured that what befell him was not an accident or medical misfortune, but a time-out. His vast daily input had gotten him on to the Notable Members list of the top 20-or-so contributors to that site, but he disappeared from that list at the same time he stopped posting. There are one or two long-gone posters still listed as Notable Members there; the only way you get removed from the list is (temporarily) if you are timed-out or (permanently) if you are banned.

• Members
11 hours ago, Cany10011 said:

Actually, i miss his random posts.. found them entertaining. I hope he is ok as i don’t think he has posted anything in the last week the other site was up. 

I hope he is OK too.  I often skipped his posts.  Random is putting it lightly.  But I applaud his efforts.