nynakedtop

Trump Blames Death of Children on.... The Democrats!

On Saturday, Twitter users were both angry and appalled with President Donald Trump for attempting to pin the blame on the deaths of two immigrant children at the border on Democrats, despite the fact they were being held by ICE agents at his administration’s directions.

“Any deaths of children or others at the Border are strictly the fault of the Democrats and their pathetic immigration policies that allow people to make the long trek thinking they can enter our country illegally,” he claimed.

Trump translation: I will do nothing to stop children from dying unless you give me what I want.

It’s really painful to have a President who truly has no compassion. He is right out of a horror movie. When he is finally gone people will speak much more openly about what a monster he is.

• Members

Even more scarring, these right wing crazy mother fuckers are building an international league. I wonder when they will reach the critical mass of Right wing controlled governments to switch to support globalization. We must make sure Trump is one term president. I am starting to pay less attention to him and more to the opposition. We know what we can expect from the White House. The strategy of Democrats and rational Republicans is still in development. 

Edited by Latbear4blk

I reacted as confused. Why? I loathe Trump in every way possible, those of us from NYC knew he was a cheat, a liar and a horrible businessman long ago. My concern is not to lump all new right-leaning governments in the same bucket. Hungary and Austria have many centuries of fighting Muslim Jihad. The Turks were repulsed from the walls of Vienna in 1529 and 1683 and Hungary was ravished for several centuries. The current mixture of religions in the Balkans comes from centuries of rule and oppression - the finest soldiers in the Turkish army the Janissaries were 100% Christian forced converts taken at around 7 or 8 years as the infamous "Boy Tax" - Central Europeans are frightened by Muslim immigration and appear to be prepared to control it.

• Members
4 hours ago, paborn said:

Central Europeans are frightened by Muslim immigration and appear to be prepared to control it.

Yes? That is like saying, to justify Trump, that Americans are frightened at Mexican immigration and are prepared to control it. If you are in the anti-Muslim wagon, we are not going to click.

I'm not in the anti-Muslim "wagon" I cite historical reality to better understand the Austro-Hungarian reaction. My point was that while the Europeans have a history to manage the shoe is, actually, on the other foot with regards the US and Mexico. The US invaded Mexico and we got, oh let's see: Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, California, etc. As the poet wrote;" poor Mexico so far from God, so close to the United States."