• Members

I have the Whatsapp for Fercho but I worry that Google Translate will fail me. My Spanish is nil. 

What would be the most accurate and efficient wording for: "I will visit soon. I like bigger muscular guys. May I see some photos?"

The words 'culturista' and 'musculoso' come to mind, but might miss the mark. I do not think 'no boyish twinks' translates well, and I want to avoid being offensive. 

If the guy is handsome and built my needs are quite easy to meet. 

Por favor and gracias

• Members

Voy a visitar a ustedes pronto. Mi gusto chicos mas musculoso ! Por favour puedes enviar algunos photos de los chicos tienes así !

that should do it ! He will probably send photos and videos of all but he understands discretion and does not take offense ! I was with him and some guys on the balcony  and we were messaging via watts app which did what and which I did and didn’t like to avoid embarrassment and the boys are used to people having specific tastes and don’t take it personally !

enjoy 

• Members
32 minutes ago, Riobard said:

Thanks! I don't mind sifting through the entire photo catalogue. 

Ha ha I’m sure you won’t ! There is one guy who I’d seen his photo and he looked a bit gay for me and when I arrived he was there ! Muscles tattoos and so handsome in real life go fill those boots 

• Members
1 hour ago, Studulike said:

Fabulous ! Have you been to Bogotá before ? I’m having a better time here than Medellin ;-) 

No, just Brazil several times past several years. Frankly, Bogotá is the priority so I am glad to hear you're having a hoot. I prefer to spread out various city visits over multiple travels if I take a shine to the country itself. Rather than tiring myself out getting to all the worthwhile places in one go, 

I can get to Bogotá in 10 hours from my front door and go straight to an evening venue for fun. In contrast, 14 hours from my house to Thermas Barcelona jet-lagged action; 25--30 hours from my house to Rio brothel action

Be sure to report, if possible, on Gigolo Erotic House upstairs from Banos St. Moritz. I wonder if it is the same group of providers that migrates from the sauna up to the club later in the day. 

Edited by Riobard

• Members
10 hours ago, Riobard said:

No, just Brazil several times past several years. Frankly, Bogotá is the priority so I am glad to hear you're having a hoot. I prefer to spread out various city visits over multiple travels if I take a shine to the country itself. Rather than tiring myself out getting to all the worthwhile places in one go, 

I can get to Bogotá in 10 hours from my front door and go straight to an evening venue for fun. In contrast, 14 hours from my house to Thermas Barcelona jet-lagged action; 25--30 hours from my house to Rio brothel action

Be sure to report, if possible, on Gigolo Erotic House upstairs from Banos St. Moritz. I wonder if it is the same group of providers that migrates from the sauna up to the club later in the day. 

I haven’t been but i asked and it is the same guys. There is one guy in particular who performs very well ! It’s like being in Brazil ! Straight guys who’s job it is and do it so well. They are my favourite types.

the single photo is the amazing guy from Saint Moritz / Gigolo and the 2 photos are a guy from Grindr 

02DE8829-A626-4EBF-9A38-59E3F3BBBB64.png

BDBD93FF-D321-4CE5-9925-DA187F3A2124.png

0069BEEB-7E15-41DD-9BA7-09F0D8C940A6.png

• Members

Thanks...was looking up Club Tobi on google maps street view and there is no clear entrance or signs??  Anyone remember what it was next to in case my uber driver isn't a good one?

Ditto with Fercho massage....google maps street view doesn't show anything even with a door ;-)

Edited by ncc1701d

• Members

Some searches (eg FB) yield a previous (incorrect) address for Fercho. Tartegogo also provided the correct location in the listings here. 

It is #24 on Cra 43 (aka Carrera Girardot) just north of Cl 54 (aka Calle Caracas). Or Cra 43 #54-24. 

The building numbers there characteristically have a prefix designating the cross street. By rights there should be a hyphen after the prefix, some buildings do and others don't, but everyone there knows the system. 

IMG_8481.PNG

IMG_8478.PNG

IMG_8477.PNG

Edited by Riobard

• Members

are people using Uber now in Medellin? 

Club Tobi is just a couple short blocks off Oriental at San Antonio Park. A busy blue-collar food shopping area. Very safe. And yes, few signs anywhere, just building numbers. Hopefully Adrian is still there, a very muscular power bottom and great top too. Christian may still be in Europe. At Tobi it's fine to dispense with the "massage" facade quickly, although you are stuck with a massage table for the deed. 

Edited by tassojunior

• Members

Never been to Colombia. Researching for upcoming trip. I plan to get by with translate app and a few key language basics. That worked well in Brazil prior to upticking my Portuguese, but the clubs there with commercial sex workers may be more structured and with more staff to keep things under control. I do not know the rates of bilingualism in Colombia.