• Members

The ad indicates Friday 18th but, yeah, it makes sense it is longer. I am curious if it is an all-inclusive fixed price. 

Might have been my cup of tea circa 1979.

One thing that irks me is that they use the same Facebook profile name in their ads, but that page is outdated 5 years, maintains the incorrect address, and even a recent visitor post does not correct the location. How hard can it be for management to fix this? Does not inspire one to expect solid orgy-anization skills for a pop-up Bacchanalian retreat. 

Edited by Riobard
Splng

• Members

Well what can I say ! 

Bogotá ! Having arrived in Colombia with a chest infection ( even have germs in business class ) I haven’t done as much or as many as planned but had the most amazing time ! Yesterday night, Thursday , I went to Theatron and WOW ! A súper club it is and don’t worry about age everyone is very welcoming and just having a good tome ! Grindr lit up and not only people in the club but the surrounding area as it’s the centre of the gay village if such a thing exists. Don’t expect rows and rows of bars they are spread out but apart  from a few wrong turns that lead me into dubious areas it’s fine ! Fortunately I speak a reasonable level of Spanish so I had a laugh with the group of persistent drug peddlers and they pointed me in the right direction ! Gringos are thin on the ground so they get quiet a shock when they see one wandering the streets at night.

Theatron is everything it’s made out to be and more ! 

After a false start today with a very cute freebie off Grindr who had to cancel I ventured to Gigolos which is located above Saint Moritz Sauna, the only sauna I’ve ventured to as it’s given me everything I needed so didn’t bother venturing further and encountering disappointment !

the guysbfeom the sauna work there and a whole moríad of other guys. They have gogo dancing theyvhave stripers they have sex shows and dildo boy, I think the name speaks for itself.

Obviously the boys want tips for a dance and then you can have a private dance and the outrageous drag queen promotes this fact all night. 50,000 pesos gets you a private dance ! There are a couple of dark curtained booths for this and although not the most romantic of spots certainly serves the purpose. Well I met Louis who hasn’t long arrived from Chile ! Louis is stunningly handsome with swimmers physique ! He is hung like a donkey and did I mention stunning ! He kisses like a dream he has the hardest cock ever, gives perfect head and of course loves to recieve it and fucks and gets fucked all for 50,000. Obviously all the boys are different and some are changers as are we do negotiate in advance . I was so enthralled by Louis I have arranged for him to spend my last night here with me ! There is obviously a bar fine to pay which is 50,000 then his fee for the night but nothing different to Thailand and so much more worth it ! If you are in a budget and want some fun or just after some fun and a few beers this is the go to place ! You can even pay the boys tip in your card ! 

Wish I had longer to explore Bogotá but I will be back 

ciao for now 

• Members

You mentioned "card" for tips. I assume this also means that a private dance sequence is also put on your tab? 

What are the details of the tab procedure? I do not comprehend whether you pay as you go for drinks and dances, like strip clubs North America, or they track your drinks and private dances for final payment when you leave, like the spa brothels in Brazil (except in Brazil you pay cash to your trick).

But at Theatron, if there is "negotiation" with the dancer how does the agreed fee get transmitted to the house staff for the overall club tab.

Please walk us through how to prepare for the adventure with cash and/or credit in hand. 

Edited by Riobard

• Members
1 hour ago, Riobard said:

You mentioned "card" for tips. I assume this also means that a private dance sequence is also put on your tab? 

What are the details of the tab procedure? I do not comprehend whether you pay as you go for drinks and dances, like strip clubs North America, or they track your drinks and private dances for final payment when you leave, like the spa brothels in Brazil (except in Brazil you pay cash to your trick).

But at Theatron, if there is "negotiation" with the dancer how does the agreed fee get transmitted to the house staff for the overall club tab.

Please walk us through how to prepare for the adventure with cash and/or credit in hand. 

Hi ! Drinks and dances are paid for as you go but can be put on your card ! Not sure if you can have a tab if you are sat at a table as I just stood at the bar but I saw the boys running g around with CC terminals as they were delivering drinks! I’ll ask tonight as I’m going back to GRAB Luis for the night ! 

• Members
1 hour ago, Riobard said:

Theatron as far as I could see only had a strip show not private dances but I’m sure the strippers are also scorts so just speak them directly ! Shame has no place here it’s a case of if the price is right they will go for it ! Even straight guys with amazing bodies seem to be fair game ! 

• Members

Sorry, you are correct, I meant the private curtained areas at GEH (Bogotá). Thanks for the info and the reconnaissance.

I think it makes sense for me to pay a dancer directly in cash. In Mexico City I found it complicated when everything had to go on a runnng tab (or even in Colombia if you pay by credit as-you-go to the dancer). In Mexico City there were squadrons of staff in your face along with the dancer to make sure everyone got their cut ... annoying.

In NYC in some places you pay a fee to enter the private area, each time you take a dancer in.

Canada is the simplest and fairest to the dancers. It appears that in Colombia that model can apply.

At Theatron I would likely tend to slip a generous tip and note to a go-go I like when he is not actually on stage. The joke is that that gratuity would likely be astronomical by their standards. 

I understand the Bogotá climate is quite cool even in March the warmest month. It appears that Medellin-bound from Bogotá the plane has to begin its descent almost as soon as it reaches cruising altitude. 

Edited by Riobard
Splng

On 1/14/2019 at 10:23 PM, Studulike said:

Voy a visitar a ustedes pronto. Mi gusto chicos mas musculoso ! Por favour puedes enviar algunos photos de los chicos tienes así !

that should do it ! He will probably send photos and videos of all but he understands discretion and does not take offense ! I was with him and some guys on the balcony  and we were messaging via watts app which did what and which I did and didn’t like to avoid embarrassment and the boys are used to people having specific tastes and don’t take it personally !

enjoy 

Les voy a visitar pronto. Me gustan los chicos musculosos.  ¿Puedes enviarme fotos de los que trabajan en Fercho, por favor? Mil gracias.

But of course they understand the first versión. Well done!

Edited by episevilla

• Members
On 1/16/2019 at 10:51 AM, Riobard said:

Some searches (eg FB) yield a previous (incorrect) address for Fercho. Tartegogo also provided the correct location in the listings here. 

It is #24 on Cra 43 (aka Carrera Girardot) just north of Cl 54 (aka Calle Caracas). Or Cra 43 #54-24. 

The building numbers there characteristically have a prefix designating the cross street. By rights there should be a hyphen after the prefix, some buildings do and others don't, but everyone there knows the system. 

IMG_8481.PNG

IMG_8478.PNG

IMG_8477.PNG

24????  Don't you mean 54?