BlkSuperman

BEAT DOWN IN SANTO DOMINGO, DR

• Members
1 hour ago, BlkSuperman said:

I was tired so I told my husband that i wanted to go back to the room and go to bed, but before we did that i wanted to walk past this park (Park Durante). Park Durante is a park right outside of el conde and its always festive and full of people, many who are gay.

Do you mean Parque Duarte?

• Members
2 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

I have never been there, I am checking a map. I am planning a trip over there, I have been dreaming of it for a couple of years now. Thank you for motivating me to make the decision.

The park is very nice at night. A lot of guys hang out there starting at nightfall. 

• Members
35 minutes ago, SolaceSoul said:

*Parque Duarte.

Also, photos #2 and #3 are good friends of mine. They are very good guys. I’m glad you treated them well (IOW, weren’t cheap).

They are both very good guys. Great personalities and even better sex. Cant wait to go back and see them both next month.

• Members

Am I correct that photos #2 and #3 were both fellows sourced from the referenced contact Manny? I was not sure, as many guys were mentioned in this excellent account. 

What a great resource. How does one reward Manny for his brokering? Maybe he is simply magnanimous but I would want to give him something for his efforts. A gift? Or does he provide other services? I would be new to Santo Domingo and would take him up on some initial guiding if available.

------

OK, I found the "Sizzling" thread commenced early Dec, so the 2nd part of my question above is covered, thanks. Unless there is an update. Finder's fee for vetted guys, all of which look to be my type, makes good sense to me. 

Edited by Riobard

3 minutes ago, BlkSuperman said:

Mannys finders fee is $1500RD. my husband and I spend $4000RD on the guys because there is 2 of us. If my husband doesn't play with the guy then I only pay him $2000RD

Is Manny's finders fee $1500RD per guy or is there a cap per day or per visit?

• Members
3 hours ago, Riobard said:

Am I correct that photos #2 and #3 were both fellows sourced from the referenced contact Manny? I was not sure, as many guys were mentioned in this excellent account. 

What a great resource. How does one reward Manny for his brokering? Maybe he is simply magnanimous but I would want to give him something for his efforts. A gift? Or does he provide other services? I would be new to Santo Domingo and would take him up on some initial guiding if available.

------

OK, I found the "Sizzling" thread commenced early Dec, so the 2nd part of my question above is covered, thanks. Unless there is an update. Finder's fee for vetted guys, all of which look to be my type, makes good sense to me. 

Manny is a man of many hats. I've known guys to hire manny as their guide/ bodyguard at gay clubs in Santo Santo Domingo because the person was too apprehensive about going out alone. Manny provides many services. Hit him up, hes one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. Many will send u pics of his guys.  If u r in the colonial zone,  you may luck up n find your own guy. Manny gets a fee of $1500RD per guy that he gets for you. Then the guy will charge you $2000RD for his services 

• Members
24 minutes ago, BlkSuperman said:

His fee is $1500RD per guy. If you want to see 3 different guys in one day, the cost would be $4500RD for manny

Sorry to be so dense.

When I try to convert RD in currency exchange sites they refer me back to DOP peso

Can you let me know the approximate equivalent of the fees to Manny and the guys in U S amounts?

For example, on one payment you showed $4500RD - how would that be entered in a currency translater or what is the approximate amount in U. S. dollars?

Thanks in advance

• Members
6 hours ago, mvan1 said:

Sorry to be so dense.

When I try to convert RD in currency exchange sites they refer me back to DOP peso

Can you let me know the approximate equivalent of the fees to Manny and the guys in U S amounts?

For example, on one payment you showed $4500RD - how would that be entered in a currency translater or what is the approximate amount in U. S. dollars?

Thanks in advance

Go to the play store on your phone and download CURRENCY PLUS. it's easy to use and EXTREMELY HELPFUL.  $2000RD is $40 US. download the app though. It takes all the confusion out of converting money in whatever country you visit. Also, we converted our money at wells fargo about a week and a half before we left the states.  We ONLY used the Dominican cash to pay the guys for sex, jesus to transport us around and manny his finders fee. Eating and uber we used out capital one cards because they dont charge a fee Like our wells fargo credit card that charges a fee. Text messages with sprint r free over there. Calls are free only if u use wifi calling,  which means while ure in ure hotel u have to be connected to wifi then u can make free call hack to the US.

• Members

Thanks for the road map to convert the currency.

I can understand how you pay the guys (in cash) but how do you pay Manny his commission - referral fee? 

Do you pay him through your phone or does he come to collect in person?

• Members

First of all I'm offended tbag

1 hour ago, Latbear4blk said:

Hey @BlkSuperman

thanks for you reports. Obviously DR is a paradise for bottoms. What do you think about visiting tops? Could I fuck those men?

First of all, I'm offended that you would call me a bottom. You dont even know me. When you mention me, youd better say POWER BOTTOM, DAMMIT!!! LOL! just kidding. Yes, some of the guys are vers. Just make sure they are clean before you enter them. I've watched my husband top some of the sexiest men while in Santo domingo. Have fun, my friend. 

• Members
1 hour ago, mvan1 said:

Thanks for the road map to convert the currency.

I can understand how you pay the guys (in cash) but how do you pay Manny his commission - referral fee? 

Do you pay him through your phone or does he come to collect in person?

Manny will meet you when he drops the guys off. I pay manny his fee in pesos and the guy comes with me to the hotel. After the session, we pay the guys in pesos also.

• Members
17 hours ago, BlkSuperman said:

11 hours ago, BlkSuperman said:

Manny will meet you when he drops the guys off. I pay manny his fee in pesos and the guy comes with me to the hotel. After the session, we pay the guys in pesos also.

Thanks for the information on the currency conversion.

I have a couple more questions - you wrote - - 

"Manny will meet you when he drops the guys off. I pay manny his fee in pesos and the guy comes with me to the hotel. After the session, we pay the guys in pesos also."

Manny drops the guy at my hotel?

I pay Manny when he brings the guy to my hotel.

When you said, "the guy comes with me to the hotel"  does that mean that Manny does not deliver the guy to my hotel?

Finally, do you recommend a good hotel that allows guys to visit?

Many thanks

Edited by mvan1

• Members
1 hour ago, mvan1 said:

Thanks for the information on the currency conversion.

I have a couple more questions - you wrote - - 

"Manny will meet you when he drops the guys off. I pay manny his fee in pesos and the guy comes with me to the hotel. After the session, we pay the guys in pesos also."

Manny drops the guy at my hotel?

I pay Manny when he brings the guy to my hotel.

When you said, "the guy comes with me to the hotel"  does that mean that Manny does not deliver the guy to my hotel?

Finally, do you recommend a good hotel that allows guys to visit?

Many thanks

Manny will bring the guy to you. These guys dont live near the colonial zone. Some live quite far from the colonial zone so manny brings them to your hotel or apartment. Manny will text you when he is outside of your apartment. When you get outside, you will pay manny his fee and the guy will go back to your room with you. When you and the guy finish, you will pay the guy his fee which is usually $2000RD. the palacio hotel allows you to have limitless guests as long as they have ID. my husband and I stay there when we cant rent our favorite 2 bedroom villa onAirbnb. All of mannys guys have identification so they will be allowed in the palacio hotel. The palacio is great because it's in the heart of the colonial zone so you can go out on your own in the colonial zone and find your own guys to take back to your room.