• Members

Hi guys! This is my second post in the blog and I’m lookin forward to read your advices and learn a little bit more lol. 

Currently for work I’m arriving to Havana each weekend, needless to say I’m enjoying myself a lot the city is beautiful and the vibe of the people is the best... However sometimes I’m need of dick and I heard Cubans are good when it comes to sex (hahaha).

however I noticed that things have changed quite a bit from what I read on the forum, nowadays there’s no boys or pingueros hanging out at the malecón or at vedado, and parque central is basically dead, it seems that the “golden age” of picking up boys at the malecón or at Cine Yara is done for... that’s why I would like to ask all of you if you have been there recently, what do you think about this? Is this a situation that I’ve only experienced or is it like this in general? And by the way I’ve been at Las Vegas and café cantante  it it’s not really my vibe... cheers!

• Members

It's winter! Boys hide and hibernate, if not migrating to grindr and planet romeo... lol. Seriously, internet is changing La Habana. Boys hang out where the wifi is... The 25/O park is definitely very happening, but they might be too occupied with their apps... Personally I think Infanta is very cruisy, as it connects La Rampa, El Malecon and several wifi parks. 

Edited by endlessdream

Now they have internet on their phones...noticed a friend was online a lot lately and asked whats up.... " Porque ya pusieron Internet en los teléfonos.. por plan de datos.."

because they put internet on the cell phones, with data plans.....so like everywhere else, look for them on the apps, looks like.

Sure not EVERYONE will have smartphones or money for data, so street cruising shouldn't be dead completely, however, as I've stated here before, the golden days of cuban hotties are gone in my opinion. I know, I know....you can find a good one every now and then....but isn't the same....but what is, lol

ahh, plus as endless dream pointed out...is cold!