RockHardNYC

Jeff Bezos' cock.

• Members

Is anyone really interested in seeing his dick pics? Today is the first time I ever heard network news anchors use the words "dick pic" on television. The feud between Bezos, Pecker, and Trump is fascinating. Can't wait to see where this goes. I guess we'll be seeing Bezos's cock sooner rather than later. Since Bezos has decided to play hardball, my bet is that Bezos has a bigger cock than Trump, and it ain't no mushroom head.

Extortion and Blackmail

• Members

Rocky, you're such a tease!

From your header, I thought for sure you had posted a dick pic or two for our perusal,

Oh well, as you say, we'll be seeing it sooner rather than later. :cheer:

PS Did you really hear a network anchor say 'dick pic' without a bleep? We're talking broadcast  network here, not some cable news outfit?

Where is Standards and Practices when you need them? :P

• Members
4 hours ago, AdamSmith said:

The unbelievable irony...

Such titans of industry.

4 hours ago, MsGuy said:

Rocky, you're such a tease!

I know how to tickle a dick.

Where is Standards and Practices when you need them?

Even the bureaucrats at the FCC, attempting to have it both ways, say that they “must be mindful of the First Amendment to the United States Constitution and Section 326 of the Communications Act, which prohibit the FCC from censoring program material, or interfering with broadcasters’ free speech rights.”

“My guess is that the networks are engaging in more than they’re legally required to do,” said University of Virginia law professor Frederick Schauer, who’s also the Frank Stanton Professor of the First Amendment, emeritus, at Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government. “Major broadcasters are often more cautious than they are required to legally be. But a cautious lawyer would advise a cautious client that that is still the law, and that words on the list should be bleeped out.”

But in the public interest – and in the name of honest journalism – the cable news networks, which are not bound by FCC censorship, could and should broadcast Trump’s profanities without deletions, bleeps or pixels. The only thing that stops them, as Trump would say, is that they’re a bunch of pussies.

Edited by RockHardNYC

• Members
14 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

Pecker is always a true dick.

In keeping with this sentiment...

08Swisher-jumbo.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp

Kara Swisher is a terrific writer I follow in the NY Times.

Jeff Bezos Isn't Afraid of Total Exposure

Edited by RockHardNYC

• Members
8 hours ago, Lucky said:

I think the community response should be to ignore them.

LOL!

Ignore a dick pic selfie from the wealthiest man in the USA? I don't think so. I've never been much of a self-flagellator.

9 hours ago, Lucky said:

If in fact pictures of Bezos nude are forthcoming, I think the community response should be to ignore them. It wouldn't be that hard as I couldn't care less what his penis looks like.

You penetrating wit is very hard to keep up with at times. I don't care about his penis either.

• Members
17 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

I am sure Bezos can rise to the occasion and handle this on his own. 

As we often do. :devil:

6 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

I don't care about his penis

I don't care about anyone's penis. But his cock-pic that he sent his mistress I will look at. When it comes to photography, I'm a known slut.

4 minutes ago, RockHardNYC said:

I don't care about anyone's penis. But his cock-pic that he sent his mistress I will look at. When it comes to photography, I'm a known slut.

Do you wish to erect an entirely new wall in your home for the display of this pecker?

• Members
5 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

Do you wish to erect an entirely new wall in your home for the display of this pecker?

No parapet pecker on my palazzo, unless there's a hood molding. But I do enjoy peek-a-boo windows.