Avalon1849

Hello From Avalon

14 hours ago, OhPlease said:

There’s only one person not lying here and it’s @nynakedtop

Thank you, and well said.

I do not carry a grudge against the person who single-handedly disrupted another forum... I carry a principled opposition to someone who uses a forum, under the guise of illness and naivete, to put forward a racist and reactionary agenda.

Let's do our very best (I know I will try) to leave it at that.

• Members

Oh, please! Our new poster has all of 3 posts, yet dares walk into battle here by saying everyone but you is lying! New posters simply don't have the information needed to speak like that...unless they have been around for awhile and know a little history.. So I say that Oh Please is an old poster under a new name. Could he not call everyone a liar under his old name?

Ultimately, of course, who cares?

2 minutes ago, Lucky said:

Oh, please! Our new poster has all of 3 posts, yet dares walk into battle here by saying everyone but you is lying! New posters simply don't have the information needed to speak like that...unless they have been around for awhile and know a little history.. So I say that Oh Please is an old poster under a new name. Could he not call everyone a liar under his old name?

Ultimately, of course, who cares?

ahhh, ok....

i am so needy of an occasional compliment that i was just happy to take it on face value and run with it. but i do see your point here and appreciate your explanation... for those of you who do not remember me from the other forum, i am an urban public high school teacher now -- so i am keeping close to my heart any words of praise that come my way. i love my "kids" and they love me - but teenagers are not generous with showing their appreciation. but that is a rabbit hole i think we should ventrue down right here, right now.

(and still have a bit of egg on my face from failing to adequately cite the source of something i posted on another thread...)

4 hours ago, Lucky said:

There's only person here pretending to be someone else, and it's...oh, please!

Oz was not born in a hayloft yesterday.

Query him via PM for the technological controls he applies to detect, trap & prevent what you are accusing.