Latbear4blk

glitch with alerts

• Members

Is anyone else having this issue? The alerts (o notifications?) stay up even after I read the responses, checked the reactions, or opened the messages. Sometimes they disappear just to come back a few seconds after. 

Also, I receive emails letting me know about a new message in my mailbox. I go to the mailbox, but the notification is about an email I already read. So, instead of just checking the messages listed in the little window that unfolds when I click on the envelope icon, I click in go to Inbox. There I can see the messages I did not see before.

It is kind of annoying. I apologize if I did not respond quickly to some private message.

• Members

Part 1: Yes same problem ... it sometimes annoyinging pops up repeatedly while typing. At least I figured out how to disable the sound. Frankly, I don't see the point of this added reaction notification because you see those alerts in the bell icon anyway.

Part 2: I don't seem to have that problem. I rarely go to Inbox ... just to see if my own sent msg has been read, I think.