mvan1

Only Cuba and Venezuela with worse leaders

• Members

Finland Plans to Ban Brazilian Meat Imports into Europe Because of Fires in the Amazon

Posted: 23 Aug 2019 08:48 AM PDT

Mika-Lintila2.jpg?resize=150%2C150&ssl=1

RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL - The country occupies the rotating presidency of the European Union; The Finnish Finance Minister Mika Lintila said he "condemns the destruction of the Amazon rainforest". Finland, which holds the rotating presidency of the European Union (EU), said on Friday (23) that it intends to find a way to make the […]

The post Finland Plans to Ban Brazilian Meat Imports into Europe Because of Fires in the Amazon appeared first on The Rio Times.

7GTe6W_im5U?utm_source=feedburner&utm_me

Demonstrators Protest in Favour of the Amazon at Brazilian Embassies Around the World

Posted: 23 Aug 2019 07:58 AM PDT

P16.jpg?resize=150%2C150&ssl=1

RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL - On Friday, 23rd, demonstrators organized several protests for the preservation of the Amazon in Brazilian embassies around the world. They gathered in cities such as London and Berlin and took posters against deforestation and forest fires. Besides the British and German capitals, protests were also called in Mumbai, India; Paris, […]

The post Demonstrators Protest in Favour of the Amazon at Brazilian Embassies Around the World appeared first on The Rio Times.

5HZmNedBOt4?utm_source=feedburner&utm_me

Evo Morales Hires Supertank Aircraft to Fight Fires in Bolivia’s Amazon Region

Posted: 23 Aug 2019 07:14 AM PDT

747_supertanker_fixed_big.png?resize=150

RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL - Bolivian President Evo Morales has authorized the hiring of a Boeing 747 aircraft named Supertanker to fight fires in Bolivia's Amazon rainforest region. The aircraft, which can carry up to 75,000 liters, is expected to start work on Thursday . . . To read the full NEWS and much more, […]

The post Evo Morales Hires Supertank Aircraft to Fight Fires in Bolivia’s Amazon Regionappeared first on The Rio Times.

2knPT0T7YVI?utm_source=feedburner&utm_me

Amazon Escalation: Macron Says France Now Opposes EU-Mercosur Agreement

Posted: 23 Aug 2019 06:27 AM PDT

EU.jpg?resize=150%2C150&ssl=1

RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL - French President Emmanuel Macron said on Friday, August 23rd, that Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro "lied" about his commitments to the environment and announced that, under these conditions, France is opposed to the free trade agreement between the European Union and Mercosur. "Given Brazil's attitude in recent weeks, the French President […]

The post Amazon Escalation: Macron Says France Now Opposes EU-Mercosur Agreementappeared first on The Rio Times.

ZFuhfsgsJRk?utm_source=feedburner&utm_me

Glock Wins Bid to Supply Firearms to São Paulo State Police

Posted: 23 Aug 2019 06:21 AM PDT

90.jpg?resize=150%2C150&ssl=1

RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL - Austrian manufacturer Glock has won an international bid from the São Paulo State Police and is to supply forty thousand semiautomatic .40-caliber pistols to the department. The initial estimate was to pay up to R$2,000 (US$500) for each firearm. But after 28 rounds of bidding, Glock made the best offer […]

The post Glock Wins Bid to Supply Firearms to São Paulo State Police appeared first on The Rio Times.

-YvWCLbSipE?utm_source=feedburner&utm_me

Merkel’s Spokesperson: Chancellor “Fully Supports French President” on Amazon

Posted: 23 Aug 2019 05:54 AM PDT

Merkel2.jpg?resize=150%2C150&ssl=1

RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL - German Chancellor Angela Merkel's spokesperson said on Friday, August 23th, that the fires in the Amazon constitute an "urgent situation" to be discussed during the G7 summit this weekend. The declaration comes in support of a request from French President Emmanuel Macron in this regard. "The Chancellor is convinced" that […]

The post Merkel’s Spokesperson: Chancellor “Fully Supports French President” on Amazonappeared first on The Rio Times.

c3h33qHgAQI?utm_source=feedburner&utm_me

Eduardo Bolsonaro Posts Video Calling French President an “Idiot”

Posted: 23 Aug 2019 05:22 AM PDT

maxresdefault-11.jpg?resize=150%2C150&ss

RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL - Federal deputy and son of the President, Eduardo Bolsonaro (PSL-SP), posted a video on social media entitled "Macron is an idiot". Eduardo Bolsonaro said the post is a message to the French president, Emmanuel Macron. Last Thursday, August 22nd, Macron said the crisis in the Amazon should be discussed at […]

The post Eduardo Bolsonaro Posts Video Calling French President an “Idiot” appeared first on The Rio Times.

837wg3bZzD4?utm_source=feedburner&utm_me

Opinion Survey Ranks Bolsonaro as Third-Worst Leader in Latin America

Posted: 23 Aug 2019 04:00 AM PDT

Peores.jpg?resize=150%2C150&ssl=1

RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL - The Brazilian president, Jair Bolsonaro, is the third worst-rated leader in Latin America; only the leaders of Cuba and Venezuela are worse, according to research done in fourteen countries in the region. 

JUST LIKE TRUMP HAS MADE THE U.S. A LAUGHING STOCK OF THE FREE WORLD, LOOK WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO BRAZIL WITH  THAT NUT-JOB BOLSONARO 

Edited by mvan1

• Members
5 hours ago, mvan1 said:

Eduardo Bolsonaro Posts Video Calling French President an “Idiot”

Posted: 23 Aug 2019 05:22 AM PDT

maxresdefault-11.jpg?resize=150%2C150&ss

RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL - Federal deputy and son of the President, Eduardo Bolsonaro (PSL-SP), posted a video on social media entitled "Macron is an idiot". Eduardo Bolsonaro said the post is a message to the French president, Emmanuel Macron. Last Thursday, August 22nd, Macron said the crisis in the Amazon should be discussed at […]

The post Eduardo Bolsonaro Posts Video Calling French President an “Idiot” appeared first on The Rio Times.

837wg3bZzD4?utm_source=feedburner&utm_me

This Eduardo is certainly going to be the next ambassador of Brazil in the US. Trump said he was "exceptionnal". And he has all the skills needed : he "cooked hamburgers in the US" (lol). He is friend of Steve Bannon, loves arms. And an "astrologist" as adviser ? Perfect.

“Obviously I am not a career diplomat,” he said on Thursday, but he added: “The nomination or indication of a person so close to the president … would be well seen by the American side.” The Viriginia-based far-right astrologist and conspiracy theorist Olavo de Carvalho, a guru to the Bolsonaro clan, could be an “adviser”, he said.

On Friday Eduardo met Brazil’s foreign minister, Ernesto Araújo, and said he had received his support. “I’ve already fried hamburgers in the United States,” he tol reporters. “I’ve seen the receptive North American treatment for Brazilians.”

• Members

Rosencrantz & Guildenstern tag-team ass-doublefuck Falstaff who then squeezes out a hefty deuce in brasileiro banheiro ... Erriko and DonnaldoJr (R&G facsimiles) sent on top secret ambadassorship recruitment mission to nation cap Bizzarlia and get sidetracked: "This one"ll do, right brah? An' he cook a line."

Tweet: "For anyone feeling unsecure about our foreign relations selection process, we have bigly stinky backdoor issue now resolved to great relief  ... "

IMG_8833.JPG

Edited by Riobard
Splng