sydneyboy1

Sauna Fragata São Paulo

• Members

Has anyone been to Fragata lately? I have just been reading Google reviews (which must be treated with caution) and the messages are mixed. Has there been any renovations? What the number and quality of the boys? I have fond memories of Fragata over the years but on the last occasion it was getting very run down. Comments welcome.

• Members
2 hours ago, sydneyboy1 said:

Has anyone been to Fragata lately? I have just been reading Google reviews (which must be treated with caution) and the messages are mixed. Has there been any renovations? What the number and quality of the boys? I have fond memories of Fragata over the years but on the last occasion it was getting very run down. Comments welcome.

"An Internet forum such as this is a magnificent way of communicating travel ideas and experiences. What a tragedy it is also a forum for Internet trolls to ventilate their venom."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - 

No request for information is honored to anyone who posts  things like the above and does not retract or apologize for the inappropriate criticism and name calling.  

The three of us were not "ventilating venom" we were responding to untruthful comments made to the thread.   

Edited by mvan1

• Members

If the use of the word “troll” caused offence I apologise. It was probably excessive. I don’t wish to go over old territory but my motivation in reporting my mugging was to alert others to danger and I believed with some justification that some were making light of my experience because it happened some time ago. To answer one contributor I am “over it” as illustrated by the fact that I have returned many times. Can we please start afresh. Any update on Fragata appreciated.

• Members

Fragata one night past Spring, as an alternative to about three other nights trying Lagoa. The environment and amenities were fine, no worse qualitatively than any of several others. There was a handful of providers of no interest to me, but did not fare much better at Lagoa, just a few visiting Rio guys passed my standard. 

When you have a lot of 1-star up against as many 5-star, review games are suspect.