nynakedtop

Why We Love the Decrepit "Daddy' Site

Beside creating a welcome and safe space for the most vicious right wing homophobes our community is usually lucky to ignore, we can also encounter, from time to time, loving souvenirs that point out just how insane the crazy cabal that claims to run that site is.

My very own pearl of wisdom from the dotards-in-charge is attached. Gotta love them.

Screenshot 2019-11-16 17.10.26.png

• Members

LOL!

I once was a fool. (Well, certainly more than once.) While permanently banned myself, I once pitched to Daddy that he should show his compassionate side and reinstate Lucky after Lucky's final banning. I tried to convince Daddy that a public show of compassion and forgiveness to a longtime, harmless member with an unfortunate stick up his ass would do well to promote the comity and heart of his board. A true gay mitzvah.

For his last written words to me on the subject, Daddy wrote, "It's time for Lucky to move on." I saved all those emails.

PS Yes, it's true. Long after I was permanently banned, I occasionally wrote Daddy with comments, humor, or questions. I don't believe he ever ignored an email from me. I truly held no hard feelings. Little did he know, I was totally over him and his board, and I moved on. Of course I viewed this as his loss.

Seems like they can't get enough of me.... Years after my last posts there I am still a topic of discussion.... On the fascinating topics of my career trajectory and whether or not I am a "gentleman" .... Seems like daddy will do anything to keep his fascist homophobe friends happy and occupied.

Sad bunch of loser clowns.

• Members
1 hour ago, nynakedtop said:

Years after my last posts there I am still a topic of discussion

It seems to me, the most talented contributors there eventually leave. And you're left with the addicted, the perpetually bored, the lovers of routine, the constant repeaters, or the totally uninspired and humorless. That's what happens to any social group that attracts a bunch of like-minded control freaks.

The personality of any board usually begins and ends with its owner, especially if the owner has a presence. Have you met the Daddy? :hyper:

Excluding the rabid trolls (who are missing you most), if you're being discussed after you leave, I would accept that as flattery. When you leave a party, no matter how bad or dull, and no one mentions your absence, then I might put my thinking cap on and ponder a bit. It depends on who the guests were.

Edited by RockHardNYC

2 hours ago, RockHardNYC said:

It seems to me, the most talented contributors there eventually leave. And you're left with the addicted, the perpetually bored, the lovers of routine, the constant repeaters, or the totally uninspired and humorless. That's what happens to any social group that attracts a bunch of like-minded control freaks.

The personality of any board usually begins and ends with its owner, especially if the owner has a presence. Have you met the Daddy? :hyper:

Excluding the rabid trolls (who are missing you most), if you're being discussed after you leave, I would accept that as flattery. When you leave a party, no matter how bad or dull, and no one mentions your absence, then I might put my thinking cap on and ponder a bit. It depends on who the guests were.

No, I have never met "Daddy" but from what I understand of him, he would detest me just as much as I already detest him (and his fellow travelers).

There are some good people over there, and several who often rises to my defense (even after all this time) to whom I would express my thanks were I not allowed to post on he site.... (they have not yet found a way to keep me from browsing through it, however).... But the good people there do not outweigh the fact that it has become little more than a place of refuge for some really extraordinarily bitter right wing self-hating kooks.

• Members
On 11/16/2019 at 2:14 PM, nynakedtop said:

Beside creating a welcome and safe space for the most vicious right wing homophobes our community is usually lucky to ignore, we can also encounter, from time to time, loving souvenirs that point out just how insane the crazy cabal that claims to run that site is.

My very own pearl of wisdom from the dotards-in-charge is attached. Gotta love them.

Screenshot 2019-11-16 17.10.26.png

I've put all the trolls on ignore over there and will keep on until there is nothing left of value.  Miss your posts and others that are gone.

3 hours ago, Pete1111 said:

I've put all the trolls on ignore over there and will keep on until there is nothing left of value.  Miss your posts and others that are gone.

You're awesome, man....  looks like we have a community here (or is it correct to say a "sub-community")?

In any case, you are wiser than I am... I thought it was my obligation to respond to and engage with the Daddy's Racist/Fascist/Homophobe Contingent - little did I know at the time that BOZO & CO. are only there as mindless provocateurs.... clearly brain-washed/brain-absent cult members who are incapable of meaningful thought, let alone discourse.

And I certainly did not understand that "Daddy" and his various incarnations/manifestations are only there to aid and abet discord. I do now.

• Members

One of the members acted as though an innocent old codger, yet was always stirring up division in all sorts of ways. 
One of his schemes was pointing to the problems with California and even the CalExit movement.  
CalExit turned out to be an initiative run out of a PO box in Fresno, owned by some dude in Russia.   After that I became suspicious of all the trolls and the wacky blogs they would link to.  

Although I must say that seeing he quality of what the American right wingers on the daddy's site post, I am much more optimistic about the future of our nation.

If the best they can produce is some crazy guy in a clown suit spewing out insults, slurs, and incomprehensible nonsense, well - we can be happy that they are securely down the road to self-destruction.... they are a disappearing bunch, and then we can get back to the real business of re-building what is good about our country and our world.

Edited by nynakedtop
correct typo

• Members
On 11/28/2019 at 9:00 AM, RockHardNYC said:

. . . you're left with the addicted, the perpetually bored, the lovers of routine, the constant repeaters, or the totally uninspired and humorless.

hqdefault.jpg

You rang?

As a paleo-poster on both sites, I've seen them both go through a few eras.  Chances are, they'll both continue to evolve.  As will we.

Through the years, I've only been able to infest one site at a time but try to check in on the other every few weeks.  The draw is always the individual posters and it's too bad all my faves don't work out of one location.

gayindex.jpg

But I guess it's human nature to want to choose a side.  Reminds me of this old wheeze:

A guy is shipwrecked and decides he may be stuck for a while. So he uses what he can find to build a house, a small palapa and two synagogues.

At long last, he's rescued by a passing boat and, as he's leaving the island, the boat captain asks him why he needs two synagogues.

The guy says, "Well, this one here is my synagogue and the other one I wouldn't be caught dead in."

PS: In addition to the funny, diverse and knowledgeable posters who hang out here, another nice thing about this site is the excellent collection of smilies.  No matter where I'm posting I often link back here for the perfect emoji.  OZ sure knows his customers.  :thumbsup:  :w00t:  :angel:  :unsure: :frantics: :wub: :hyper:  :whistle:  :fear:  :cry:  :flowers:   And, happily, vice versa.  :rolleyes: