Day Two

Had a lazy morning before going out to a late breakfast at Apetite Cafe. Was busy even late morning. Followed by a walk along the beach at Ipanema, starting at Copacabana. There was a light drizzle in the air but that was not stopping everyone enjoying themselves. Plus lots of great eye candy including an incredible young runner who I caught up with to see again at the outside gym on the beach front. 

Headed back to the AirBnB as jet lag was hitting me so I would be fresh for the evening. Tonight was going to be Club 117. As I got the Uber it was still light drizzle and got there about 18:00. Quite a few boys and customers already there so the rain was not putting people off. Grabbing a beer I observed the boys arriving. The big muscle guys were there plus younger athletic ones, something for everyone. 
A familiar face from Barcelona came over and said hi. Sylvia a Brazilian has been back in Rio since September which is why I had missed him in October. The guy is incredible with amazing hard muscles beautiful skin and so handsome plus a great personality. I had an amazing session with Sylvia, everything you travel to Rio for. 
While showering and returning to the locker room I noticed the drizzle had turned into a storm. The rain was so heavy. Anyhow the balance of customers now far outweighed the number of boys most of whom seamed to be doing good business. 
I hung around and had another session with John an athletic young guy from Salvador who was an amazing kisser. 
After noticing the rain had stopped, I headed out for dinner in Ipanema then a drink at TV Bar (which was packed) before calling it a night. 

Day Three

My first visit to Lions Club Rio and it was their six month anniversary party. I arrived about 17:30 and it was a little quiet. Just one or two customers and a few boys. I figured out the location of everything and went and sat in the bar. Slowly everything came to life with the arrival of boys and customers. I was not sure what to expect given some previous reviews and while it might have been a special party the atmosphere was great. Good music, lighting and friendly bar staff. Many boys and customers all having a fun time. No muscle boys but plenty of good looking young guys and twinks. Plus the most amazing butts I have seen on a set of boys and they were happy showing them off.
I went with a young tall black guy and again had an amazing time. He was relaxed not in a rush always a big smile and a great kisser.

Based on the number of customer, boys and quality of boys on this sample of one night then Lions Club Rio will be a success. It certainly appears to have established itself. 
The only downside is the location, while close to Club 117 the streets are much darker and quieter at night, and I certainly did not waste any time getting an Uber. 

Day Four

Up and out to breakfast earlier at Apetite  Cafe. Much easier to get a table.  Then spent the morning walking around the Botanical Gardens which I enjoyed even with  the light rain before heading to Shopping Leblon.

My plan for the evening was to see if I could meet the cute twink I missed out on on my first night at Point 202. Needless to say he was no were to be seen although his equally twinky buddy was there.  

Eyed an amazing handsome young black guy with incredible abs and sexy body. (Definitely in to black guys more this trip.) Only he was more shy than me so with the language barrier it took a while to connect but I made it happen. Learned he was a footballer hence the body and it was his first night working at a sauna which explained everything. A guy as handsome as he is normally has an air of confidence, something which I am sure will come in time. I had a great evening with him and he revealed his killer smile. Looking forward to seeing him again on Monday. 

Day Five

Up early today and out to breakfast. Then one of my favourite things to do is visit the Feira de Arte de Ipanema more commonly know as the Hippie Fair which was as big as ever. 

Followed by a late lunch, that was going to be it for me today and I relaxed not doing much else. 

Day Six

The first working day of the year I guess and the streets had a different feel as I made my way to breakfast. People going to work and school and about their business in amongst the tourists. 

It is the first real day with blue skies. Up until now it has been warm but cloudy and rainy, with the occasional storm. Was great to see the famous beach and skyline in Ipanema. 

Today was Point 202 and I arrived about 16:30. Lots of amazing guys already arrived and many customers. I met up with the young guy I had met on Saturday and we had another good session together. He was more relaxed this time. By the time I said goodbye to him the place was packed. Being a Monday a few of the big muscle guys had turned up so you were really spoilt for choice in boys all the way through to twinks. The place had a good feeling and the music variety was even a little better. 

The wait for rooms had become quiet long, so while there was plenty of guys I would have chosen I passed as having had a good session earlier. I enjoyed the atmosphere. Rodolfo was even in town visiting from Lagoa I guess. Then I called it a night. 

Day Seven 

After breakfast is was on my way to Centro. I was going to primarily see Eacadaria Selaron and Theatro Municipal. Along the way I got to see a little of Lapa, the Carioca Aqueduct and the architecture of Centro.

The rain how now basically gone so it is beautiful sunshine days with crazy humidity  I was impressed by Centro, appreciate there are many areas but the historic buildings where grand, alongside modern architecture, together with wide streets and small back lanes.  

It was Tuesday so could only mean Club 117. Rodolfo was visiting again. The number of boys was impressive and many customers  Strange but could not really see the right guy for me. Just when I was thinking about leaving Luciano who I had met in Lago earlier in the year arrived, so it was easy to have a session with this tall muscular man  

Dinner was at Sushi Leblon which I enjoy, my first time back since the refurbishment.  Still a cool place, great food and I always get a friendly welcome