Europeanman

Non-binary, sexually-fluid experiences?

• Members

Out of the blue (ie. without looking for it) I came across a very attractive model who identifies him self as non-binary, sexually fluid. We had a long chat and will meet this evening for a drink. This is the first time for me. I am intrigued and for some strange reason very attracted to him. I wonder if any one had a similar experience.  

Admittedly, I am a bit lost with the meaning of non-binary and sexually-fluid. I had an ex in NYC who was androgynous and full of sexual energy. I have always been attracted to a bit of everything, guys, gals, trans, ladyboys, etc. It makes life so much easier and so many more options.

• Members
4 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

Admittedly, I am a bit lost with the meaning of non-binary and sexually-fluid. I had an ex in NYC who was androgynous and full of sexual energy. I have always been attracted to a bit of everything, guys, gals, trans, ladyboys, etc. It makes life so much easier and so many more options.

So why do you say you are lost? I wish my desire was more fluid. This is one of the things I like the most in many young guys. 

2 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

So why do you say you are lost? I wish my desire was more fluid. This is one of the things I like the most in many young guys. 

I am often a bit lost in understanding all the terminology and wordings and knowing that is politically correct and OK or not.

• Members
2 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

I am often a bit lost in understanding all the terminology and wordings and knowing that is politically correct and OK or not.

Got it. Now I understand what you meant, and I feel the same. Too many labels, that is why I love Queer. The only reason I keep using the gay label is because I need traffic. 

• Members

So I met this guy. We went for drinks at an upscale bar at my conservative home city. He was dressed and looked and behaved in a "fluid" manner. Very hard to explain. At first I was slightly uncomfortable but after the first drink I could not care less. He is very impressive and captures the place he is in. I realised from the reaction of others that he is rather famous. I googled him later (I should have done it before) and found many articles and photos about him. No sex yet. Maybe next time.