Riobard

Espaço Lagoa Feb/Mar’20

• Members

The Oxford University model forecasts 478,000 deaths in Brazil due to COVID-19.

It is unrealistic and foolhardy to expect the opening of any saunas in Brazil anytime soon.

https://riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/brazil/oxford-researchers-project-478000-covid-19-deaths-in-brazil/

Edited by SolaceSoul

• Members

Ash Wednesday this century so far could be up to 2 weeks later than this year, Feb 26, and still prior but close to dates of reality checks in Brazil based on global prevalence. This earlier party window may have spared  hundreds of deaths that coulda been. 

Edited by Riobard

• Members

I hope I am wrong but Mr S-P will likely hemorrhage real estate equity and venue revenues and not meet his bills (I think he leases!), client base will have lost income and investments and be too cash-poor to pay for frills beyond basic living expenses if and when the dust settles (remember strip clubs 2009). The up to 10% input of tourism will be a fraction of its former self if at all. 

At best, I envision 130 PT as an emergency field hospital without a vertical lift spanning some of its levels (3 stops across two vertical spans).

I think Thermas505 (Fragata) and Mikonos in São Caetano are done before liftoff.

Club Rainbow is embedded in a large inexpensive hotel and may hold more survival promise. I would put my ‘stock position’ there. 

• Members

Google translate...

Always with the concern for the safety of I
 our team and customers, within 16m of the protocols
 required by the authorities,
 (alcohol gel available in all
 environments, we measure everyone's temperature,
 sanitized rugs in water solution
 sanitiria coma recommends Anvisa and outrun)
 we invest in new equipment that makes the
 constant exchange of ambient air with filters
 patented, we also perform sanitization
 complete of more than 25 air equipment
 existing conditioning, according to the
 specialized company
 Anvisa Ordinance 3523/98
 Any investment in order to be able to
 enjoy a friendly and safe environment.

SmartSelect_20200719-124357_Twitter.jpg

• Members

You will notice the new hours: 16:00 - 22:00, as the city now allows any consecutive 6 hours per day up to the 22:00 evening deadline, extended beyond the original 17:00 deadline, for bars and restaurants. In fact, the open hours might not need to be consecutive but must be 6 max per day ... I believe it can be split into lunch and dinner service, but that is irrelevant for Espaço Lagoa. 

E3841304-A69E-48BD-8D4E-A46B705CA954.gif

Edited by Riobard