Riobard

Espaço Lagoa Feb/Mar’20

• Members

The pathways are very straightforward and all at the front of the building structure. The sole exception is a short stairway, as delineated by the red asterisk, at the very back of the building from subterra reception level to the back of streetlevel Social. Just imagine the new opaque façade superimposed on the photo of the previous appearance. At street side at the juncture of each of 4 levels is placed signage indicating where you are. Example provided. (Parenthetically, I find the transitways simpler than Thermas in Barcelona).

• Members

Private room price list Mon-Thurs (small blue print at the bottom of sign). As far as I know they do not switch this sign for Fri, Sat, Sun, holidays, BUT the cabin inflates by 10 to 35, and the first price tier of bathroom-inclusive quarters goes up by 5 to 55, while the second and top suite tiers remain the same. 

30380309-246D-441D-91A6-2D7BFCE379DE.jpeg

• Members

You may observe the slightly more comparative imperative of sorting out your trick’s paycheque based on the arbitrary room rent durations.

So far, the expectations are variable and have ranged from guys content with ‘typical’ half-hour compensation for 50-55 minutes (sizeable proportion of the room inventory) to at least one provider requesting [counterintuitively and time clock count-deficient] 100% more (ie, double) compensation for tacking on 20 minutes to 30 minutes. The latter example being a guy without any apparent business yet prepared to leave cash on the table. More amusing that frustrating.

• Members

A few accommodating English-speaking providers were willing to briefly discuss that there was no hard and fast compensation guideline about the differential between 30 minute cabins and 55 minute suites. It goes without saying that various factors, too many to name here, come into play. 

• Members

I only wished to get the financial part out of the way because the private room rent system is different from other venues to which I am accustomed. My intention is more to inform, as some readers prefer clarity over ambiguity, than to generate a huge volume of discussion about money in the oft ad nauseam fashion that occurs. 

• Members

I have found the likelihood of program candidates matching my preferences is greater on Friday and Saturday. I think it is a combination of overall volume and the type of provider taking part on weekends. Again, nothing etched in stone, as my ‘research’ sampling to date is limited. 

Edited by Riobard

• Members

It is 1985, I am earlymid30s, crowded cramped YMCA locker room. Narrow units stacked 4 high, the width half the 2-dimensional spread of the average adult male.

3 gym consumers have unlocked their unit, taken out their paperback du jour, remained stationed there, and become extensively absorbed in their respective reads, essentially blocking access to about 24 locker units ... necessitating much apologetic manoeuvring among other patrons attempting to extract cash for or after insertion into vending machine, or trying to similarly pull out their pulp fiction, or simply wishing to tap into the normative functional provision of a small purchased storage space during training time. The phenomenon is of GroundhogDay grade and variable. 

This is [?]

a) performance art

b) madness/insanity

c) dissociative obsession under the guise of shared-space discourtesy

e) an invitation to have membership revoked

f) a frightening glimpse into a dystopian future

g) any combination of the above

• Members

Tipping tips and tipping tops, as opposed to topping tops and topping tips:

The dancers are usually accessible during their sequences and often strategically pause for a few seconds before exiting stage (left? right?) ... our right, their left. Cash deposits welcome. 

Tipping drag MCs such as Danny is more complex. You are likely to get a riding crop snapped in your face if you poise and approach too near while anticipating a brief pause cuz you are thinking it is winding up. Dramatic exiting is often part of the track. I needed to be more in tune with the arts. Gratuity vehemently rejected, style trumps monies, particularly a rousing rendition of Can’t Get a Job. Can’t Get a Man [Life is a Bitch!]

4A9D9144-47F7-4884-AD5F-DE35C92AA979.jpeg

Edited by Riobard

• Members

Nice fellow from our Board last night. So hard to chat in main space and he has some good ideas about possibly absorbing decibels from surround-sound subwoofer auditory assaults. Though of course this means opps to manhandle dancers as you pull their edible ear to your mouth. 

I do better in quiet 1:1 ... with good fortune such will occur. 

• Members

One of the performers, from far north. Claims to appreciate getting to know the city better with knowledgeable company. Obviously some indigene admixture. Cute impish smile not depicted here. Charisma ... for days and miles of Amazona river drifting to go before you sleep. 

97A4FBF5-4DA3-4E7F-963B-70E00A7C7E2C.jpeg

201D02D7-0DE7-4B5C-8C0D-74C28D82A29F.jpeg

Edited by Riobard

• Members

Like the other troupe members, works the crowd by dropping his drawers and insisting you  optionally briefly smother your face but then mandatorily slide them back up from combat boots to god-given crotch. They are so tight you end up with ripped abs and hard extensions bumping into your face. I am a better undresser; I hope they are sympathetic.

Devastated to think about losing this ... talk about ‘end of days’. 

Edited by Riobard

• Members

Alas alack, not what is loosely translated as a ‘program kid’. Sometimes that is almost reassuring. I am not generally keen on the spoils of pristine perfection and it can be really enjoyable to just have a few flirty but essentially platonic moments. Another beautiful guy, Baiano, is hilarious to banter with online. 

• Members

Lagoa very underattended but I don’t know how typical that was for a Monday. At 21:00, about 5+5. Stunned to see a guy that took my breath away as I arrived 18:15 ... drinks and 2 hours extended suite intimacy. Best casual sex of my life, let alone 5 years visiting Brazil. Nothing safe off the table. Most beautiful built sexy charismatic man (handsome physique competitor) who ever wrapped his mouth and tight candy-flave hole around my cock. And no attitude. Took great direction, bottoming with gusto but also able to play dominant military cop teaching me a lesson for staring at him in the shower. I love this dude. Has redefined versa as well as expectations standards here for me.

• Members

Please god, he is well and available once the dust, I hope, settles following peak of pandemic. My gym back home shuttered. Have to find an improvised way to stay fit to later, with luck, withstand this guy’s jackhammer approach to my arse.

Edited by Riobard