JKane

Happy Birthday to the President.

• Members

The rumors surrounding his inability to lift his arm high enough to drink a glass of water, suggesting mild stroke causation, are fascinating. And how about that new Melania book, claiming she re-negotiated her pre-nup to get her to agree to move to Washington shortly after the inauguration? She remained in NYC, which cost taxpayers millions. That means she used all tax payers to help re-negotiate her financial status with her husband.

Can't help but wonder if a class action lawsuit is in the making. Can't help but believe that every word in that book might be true.

Edited by RockHardNYC

• Members

Golly, I hope our president hasn't had a stroke. That could mean a President Pence.  Gerald Ford lost in 1976. However, Truman and later Johnson were elected to full four year terms 

LBJ won in a landslide in 1964, partly because of running against Goldwater.

Still.

20 hours ago, RockHardNYC said:

The rumors surrounding his inability to lift his arm high enough to drink a glass of water, suggesting mild stroke causation, are fascinating. And how about that new Melania book, claiming she re-negotiated her pre-nup to get her to agree to move to Washington shortly after the inauguration? She remained in NYC, which cost taxpayers millions. That means she used all tax payers to help re-negotiate her financial status with her husband.

Can't help but wonder if a class action lawsuit is in the making. Can't help but believe that every word in that book might be true.

If she did that, I am proud of her. She needed to get something out of this for herself and her son.

BTW:  I do think his actions indicate he has medical issues. But, we were told he was the most fit President EVER by a doctor. My doctor told me my ass was the nicest thing he has seen since the introduction of the IPad. He is a doctor, so it is legit. Right?

I hope he doesn't choke on some cake!

• Members
1 hour ago, TotallyOz said:

If she did that, I am proud of her.

I've met too many tall, foreign trinkets who married boorish American men for money (and to get their parents safely into this country). So "I am proud of her" is not a statement I can make. However, if the story presented in the book is true, it reveals Melania's shrewdness (or she has her own lawyer who gives her smart advice). I like smart women who know how to play the game of chess. In that respect, I give her props.

1 hour ago, TotallyOz said:

My doctor told me my ass was the nicest thing he has seen since the introduction of the IPad. He is a doctor, so it is legit. Right?

Works for me. If you're willing to post a photo of your ass, we can see who agrees with your doctor? Reminds me of the time I went to a new doctor, and after the exam was over, he locked the door and asked if I would mind if he sucked my cock. I meant to share this event on the board many months ago, but I forgot. In the end, he came and I didn't, so I decided not to return to him. Selfish horny fucker.