tassojunior

Croatia Open to US Tourists

• Members

One of the world's gems. A favorite with Germans. Beautiful cities, beaches, and men.  Many airline sales people don't know it's open though. 

https://www.godsavethepoints.com/croatia-summer-travel-american-visitors/

https://www.xvideos.com/video25545249/6413831_croatian_cute_athletic_boy_fucking_hot_tight_ass_nice_cock

1491581300339.jpegpunta-rata-brela-makarska-riviera-centra180619111259-best-croatia-beaches---zlat

Edited by tassojunior

• Members
On 7/11/2020 at 7:41 AM, funic said:

So basically every single country does its own thing while the EU keeps trying to pretend to still exist

It seems stupid indeed but there are conditions to entry

20200712_210924.thumb.jpg.f8c350eb11577f00aa7e4ee2432bcbc4.jpg

• Members
49 minutes ago, pauleiro said:

It seems stupid indeed but there are conditions to entry

20200712_210924.thumb.jpg.f8c350eb11577f00aa7e4ee2432bcbc4.jpg

Good find. I didn't see the test requirement. Germany has the same rule to come right into Germany with tests for $200 at Frankfurt and Munich airports but they allow transits w/o the test.

Traveling to Germany: Questions and answers 
https://p.dw.com/p/3f6GT

Allowing people who are willing to test right in makes sense.

Edited by tassojunior

• Members

The German rule from above cite:

""Quarantine can be avoided by those who have a negative coronavirus test or a health certificate. However, both may not be older than 48 hours. Frankfurt Airport offers a coronavirus rapid test (PCR) upon arrival, costing €139 ($ 157,50). Travelers can also have themselves tested at Munich Airport, for €190. By the way, travelers in transit do not have to go into quarantine as long as they do not have COVID-19 symptoms.""

I sent some friends back to Czech recently through London and they were allowed to change terminals at Heathrow through security and they did not have to quarantine in Czech even though they had been in the US. 

• Members

That 48 hour requirement from collection of swab to border crossing would be well nigh impossible at least where I live (DC). PCR testing results take at least 3-4 days. I’m not aware of anywhere offering same day or 24 hour results which would basically be required if you wanted to be sure of not needing to self isolate before boarding flight.

Edited by belkinDC

• Members
2 minutes ago, belkinDC said:

That 48 hour requirement from collection of swab to border crossing would be well nigh impossible at least where I live (DC). PCR testing results take at least 3-4 days. I’m not aware of anywhere offering same day or 24 hour results which would basically be required if you wanted to be sure of not needing to self isolate before boarding flight.

At least in Germany you can do the test on arrival evidently at the airport. 

Edited by tassojunior

• Members
24 minutes ago, tassojunior said:

At least in Germany you can do the test on arrival evidently at the airport. 

You’re right! May have to keep an eye on Lufthansa J availability. Mulling whether I’d be able to handle a week or two teleworking ET hours over there :lol:

• Members
18 minutes ago, tassojunior said:

Just learned Hungary is changing it's rule, effective Wednesday, to allow US in with 2 tests (lol). Clear trend to let people in in with tests:

Screenshot_20200712-185623_Facebook.jpg

From there it’s pretty much open season since Hungary is Schengen, right? Or are there now border controls inside the zone since COVID?

• Members
1 minute ago, belkinDC said:

From there it’s pretty much open season since Hungary is Schengen, right? Or are there now border controls inside the zone since COVID?

It's a new ballgame. If you're flying then you still have to go through non-Schengen passport controls sometimes. I've never figured out when they pop up. 

• Members

Any idea what prices might be like in Zagreb? Reached out to a few attractive guys on Hunqz yesterday but no replies (a bit concerning! I'm pretty decently built mid-30s and have a profile pic etc - also used Google translate into Croatian).

Lots of biz availability on Austrian through VIE which also offers the in-airport testing :thumbsup: ... mulling a trip in the next month or so... also tempted by Brazil but not sure I'm adventurous enough for that given the virus situation there!

Edited by belkinDC

• Members
1 hour ago, belkinDC said:

Any idea what prices might be like in Zagreb? Reached out to a few attractive guys on Hunqz yesterday but no replies (a bit concerning! I'm pretty decently built mid-30s and have a profile pic etc - also used Google translate into Croatian).

Lots of biz availability on Austrian through VIE which also offers the in-airport testing :thumbsup: ... mulling a trip in the next month or so... also tempted by Brazil but not sure I'm adventurous enough for that given the virus situation there!

Zagreb guys on RM charge RM prices but off RM they are much less.

Everything's in flux. Croatia now requires a test and Germany is also evidently letting the US in with tests. They have tests at FRA and MUC you can pay (200) for. Rules are bending fast. https://www.dw.com/en/traveling-to-germany-questions-and-answers/a-54124541

• Members
On 7/14/2020 at 12:36 AM, belkinDC said:

A word of warning: google translate probably makes you sound like a scammer bot. Write in English.

• Members
2 hours ago, funic said:

A word of warning: google translate probably makes you sound like a scammer bot. Write in English.

I know this is true for most Slavic languages, including Czech. And it's worse in reverse since the guys rarely use the multitude of accent marks they formally have. Czech to English comes out jibberish. I send the original English and the translation both.