DutchDork

Will you travel to Brazil?

• Members
23 hours ago, tassojunior said:

have my pick of private-curtained encounters for fairly low cost or the best online ads for over an hour for $200 or less (competition in Florida is fierce).

Maybe the twinks and twiggies go for this rate in South Florida. I wouldn’t know, as it’s not my thing. But what is my thing, I DO know, and I am not aware of any muscled, physique or bodybuilder types in South Florida who go for less than $250 USD an hour. 

• Members
2 hours ago, SolaceSoul said:

Maybe the twinks and twiggies go for this rate in South Florida. I wouldn’t know, as it’s not my thing. But what is my thing, I DO know, and I am not aware of any muscled, physique or bodybuilder types in South Florida who go for less than $250 USD an hour. 

You are absolutely right. I called the muscle guys on line (renrmen.com) in miami and Lauderdale and they want $250-$350 an hour. I'd much rather make a weekend of it, hit spirit airlines and head to the Dominican Republic for the weekend. 

• Members
On 10/19/2020 at 12:16 PM, tassojunior said:

After you apportion the airfare by the number of guys you date and add the cost of the cubicle at the sauna for each, much less the value of the 2 days in transit and foreign health insurance, those Brazilians aren't so cheap. (and if you have a fetish for Brazilians, thanks to the diaspora there's no shortage of them anywhere you live or go). 

I can fly from DC to Ft Lauderdale or St Pete in 1 1/2 hours for often under $100 roundtrip and have my pick of private-curtained encounters for fairly low cost or the best online ads for over an hour for $200 or less (competition in Florida is fierce). Plus, if we click I can keep in touch, invite them to visit, or travel with them. 

Maybe same risk of contagion but the mortality risk skyrockets once you have to depend on the Rio healthcare system.  

Id never pay $250-$350 for any popular here in the states. We had a guy we would pay $80 but he got strung out of drugs. Before I pay American prices, I will gladly hop on a plane and head over to SD. im an insatiable whore so once I get pounded really good, I will need it again within a few hours.  I can take good dick at least 5 times a day. If the guys here are charging $300 each session then I'm out $1500 a day. I'd rather travel and get docked down for $40 and only pay $200 for some big dicks and hot sex. 

• Members
4 minutes ago, BlkSuperman said:

Id never pay $250-$350 for any popular here in the states. We had a guy we would pay $80 but he got strung out of drugs. Before I pay American prices, I will gladly hop on a plane and head over to SD. im an insatiable whore so once I get pounded really good, I will need it again within a few hours.  I can take good dick at least 5 times a day. If the guys here are charging $300 each session then I'm out $1500 a day. I'd rather travel and get docked down for $40 and only pay $200 for some big dicks and hot sex. 

Oops! Auto correct. Popular should have read p4p. Also, the word docked should be docked. Id rather pay $40 and get fucked 5 times a day =$200 per day. Plus the guys in SD are more accommodating. They're younger and their dicks are rock hard.

• Members

Does doing this math make any sense? Traveling and enjoying (breathing, soaking in) other cultures and their men is priceless. Plus, if we are talking about a culture you are personally fond of, with the kinds of men you personally favor, how can you price that.

I hope we are not talking about sex tourism, although there is nothing wrong about that in case it is your thing. We discuss sex and sex work in these forums not because those are the only things we enjoy and value, but because this virtual community has a specific theme. 

• Members
On 9/26/2020 at 1:13 AM, DutchDork said:

Will you consider traveling to Brazil between now and the end of November given the current situation? I am just curious where the rest of the group stands regarding resumption of travel to Brazil. 

Traveling to Brazil for the 1st time. Rio 3 days 27th to 30th, Sao Paulo 4 days 30th to Dec 4. Excited. 

• Members
On 10/15/2020 at 8:10 AM, yellowheart said:

Hello.. I was recently in Rio for a short stay... Everyone wears masks for the most part.  It's mandatory to get onto the Metro.  Inside dining with masks.  Went to 117 and it was a mixed bag.  Most didn't wear but had it handy.  Depending on your tastes; it could either be really good or just OK. I saw a one or two guys from the forum.  It's still really slow with regards to Clients and Garotos.   Weather was crap.  Things are returning back to a "new normal"  but it'll take some time and some adventurous hoes to make the leap forward.  I didn't go to Lions.  I did go to Pointe but they were doing a private party.  No new faces but the regulars abound.  Insurance is no longer a requirement.    If you are worried; I would recommend staying at home as worrying about getting sick would put a damper on festivities.  No direct flight from where I was at.  I had to connect from Sao Paulo to Rio and Rio to Sau Paulo.  Both flights were packed.  Everyone wears a mask on the plane. Getting from the US to Sao Paulo.  Flights were empty.  Exchange I got of casa de cambio was 5.6.  Selection was limited but was always able to get at least 2 programmas in during each visit.  150 seems to be the going rate and I don't quibble as it's not much but I do remember one guy asking for 120.  Daily rates can vary but I pay 300 to 500 per day.  It really depends upon your relationship with the person.  I think minimum wage is about 1200 reais/month before taxes. 

Hope the information helps.

Thank you! For a first timer heading to Brazil, this is super helpful. I really need to learn a bit of the language though.