Suckrates

Oh, the CNN Horror...

• Members

Let me start off by saying I usually love CNN, and its one of my go to's for news and politics..

However, they need to abandon their yearly New Years coverage show, or at least REPLACE the hosts...

That show last night was a HORROR, and even some A-list guests like Mariah Carey couldnt save it....  And the problem was the HOSTS.....

While Cohen and Cooper may be real life Besties, their chemistry just didnt translate to "couples" hosting....  Cohen's loud, flippant style as if he was hosting a Real Houswives reunion show just doesnt pair well with Coopers laid back , almost Puritanical style...

I kept flipping back and forth between CNN and Ryan Seacrest on ABC, and ABC won....  CNN just repelled me...

To Andy and Anderson:  stick to your DAY jobs guys...  Couples hosting for NYE just aint for YOU !

It was a FUCKING DISASTER......

• Members

The couple American networks I watched were shit hosts (Amber and fatass vs. Dead Dick Clark's...) and the music was awful too.  But the worst was Times Square, empty, barely see the ball through all the fucking ADVERTISEMENTS above and below it, and the TikTok one wasn't even working right!  Fuck that.  

Everybody should watch the Dubai 2021 celebration, the way the Burj Khalifa was lit up and then synced with the fireworks was amazing.  

https://youtu.be/Q-qWVcP30kg

• Members
On 1/2/2021 at 3:16 AM, Suckrates said:

Let me start off by saying I usually love CNN, and its one of my go to's for news and politics..

However, they need to abandon their yearly New Years coverage show, or at least REPLACE the hosts...

That show last night was a HORROR, and even some A-list guests like Mariah Carey couldnt save it....  And the problem was the HOSTS.....

While Cohen and Cooper may be real life Besties, their chemistry just didnt translate to "couples" hosting....  Cohen's loud, flippant style as if he was hosting a Real Houswives reunion show just doesnt pair well with Coopers laid back , almost Puritanical style...

I kept flipping back and forth between CNN and Ryan Seacrest on ABC, and ABC won....  CNN just repelled me...

To Andy and Anderson:  stick to your DAY jobs guys...  Couples hosting for NYE just aint for YOU !

It was a FUCKING DISASTER......

I miss Kathy! Anderson is great for news but something lifestyle based is not really his skill. And Andy is just so... annoying tbh. :X

Edited by Melvin0210