Arabcreamer

Santo Domingo, The Land of Plenty, Part 1

• Members
7 hours ago, BlkSuperman said:

Thank you for the SHOUT OUT!!! It is truly my pleasure to share what I've gleaned from my SEX-CAPADES in Santo Domingo.  

It has also been a pleasure communicating with you and discovering you're a BIGGER BADDER WHORE THAN ME. 

This has now become a competition for me. May the BIGGEST BADDEST SLUT WIN!!! LOL!!!

Do I sense a collaboration is in order and we will soon see two power bottoms take over the Island?

• Members
11 hours ago, Vanbcanthony said:

Do I sense a collaboration is in order and we will soon see two power bottoms take over the Island?

Lol! Funny!!! @Arabcreamer, is in a league of his own. U guys got the watered down version of what actually happened while he was there. Lol! I had to go read my Bible after hearing that tramps sex-tivites.. Lmao

• Members

I’ll plunk this news here, as it may be relevant for choice of accommodations. The country’s automatic CoV-inclusive med insurance for visitors arriving by air and going into hotel accommodations just expired, but is under review for temporal extension.

If not extended, likely does not matter how digs are chosen. If extended, and if the incentivizing of free insurance provision by your host destination is important to you, you may wish to select hotel accommodations that are covered by the plan. 

On 4/28/2021 at 10:20 PM, babybear2 said:

People have even told Manny that they are in Santo Domingo and request services from him or bringing men over and they aren’t even in the country! 

This is not horrible.

But I am actually considering adding Manny before I decide to go to SD. I want to check the photos before making decisions.

Now, I am bit hesitant to add him, worrying I might fall into the first category of guys 

I just read much of this and definitely think it's a damn shame if one requests photos and other information from Manny and fail to genuinely make the trip to the DR.  It's time and effort and money wasted.  My suggestion is to make arrangements, i.e. flights, lodgings, and other related matters; then contact Manny requesting particulars.  How would you like it if what's happening to Manny right now would happen in reverse (or to you)?

• Members
9 hours ago, Axiom2020 said:

I just read much of this and definitely think it's a damn shame if one requests photos and other information from Manny and fail to genuinely make the trip to the DR.  It's time and effort and money wasted.  My suggestion is to make arrangements, i.e. flights, lodgings, and other related matters; then contact Manny requesting particulars.  How would you like it if what's happening to Manny right now would happen in reverse (or to you)?

We may be talking about creeps who actually never planned to travel.

200.gif