John 1

Apolo Sauna Santo Domingo

Visiting Santo Domingo for the first time in March - is this Sauna a similar setup as the Brazilian saunas?  “Clube 117, Pointe 202”?  Would like to know 😋

….and any advice would be appreciated.  Have read about Manny - if anybody can share his contact…. DM me.

• Members

No it is not.  It is a standard bathhouse set up with bar.  Depending on the day, often the bartender is available for "erotic massage". You will be charged additionally for any sex activity -- the idea is to get you worked up where you will pay more. 

Keep in mind that, from my experiences, there is only one option on the menu for the massage. So it can be very hit or miss.

Don't know if anyone has been there lately, but I have been told that the Apolo is pretty run down. But take that with a grain of salt. The owner, a Cuban, is genuinely a nice guy and is sincere about running this business for the community.

• Members
7 hours ago, John 1 said:

Thanks for the tip 😘. I guess that will be a skip for me (unless the massage guy is 👍)

3 years ago the baths bartender was stunning but aloof. I would have thrown money at him if given some encouragement.  But I would wonder how he could cover all stations. There was an undie shop at the front but I don’t recall if it was separately staffed. 

• Members
On 1/22/2022 at 4:10 AM, Riobard said:

Apolo … been there dump that; not appalling, but … 

————

Juan Bin Bin … Bin there dump that. Don’t wanna go to there again. 

At the Apolo, made two visits and each time found hung hard cocked men in need of my throating skills. Sucked out a load from one of them. Spent time chatting with the Cuban owner, who got a kick seeing me in my knee pads. Vividly recall a beefy Latino Daddy with thick thick, did I say thick, thighs, stuffing my mouth and his legs instinctively flexing against my arms, that were tightly wrapped around his tree trunks.

Had to visit JBB out of simple queer curiosity, but it wasn't pleasurable. About 9 young men were available, two with enormous meat. Paid for the biggest of them, went to a room, with the dude hard as a rock and aggressive about fucking me. He was totally bored, but stiff, getting throated. After 25 mins, he said his time was up, I said no, sucked him a few minutes more, ended the scene.

Big meh to JBB.