PeterRS

New Immigration Website for Reporting Returns to Thailand

For 2 or 3 years now, anyone living and having a private residence address in Thailand who returns after a trip outside the country has had to complete a computerised TM30 form and send it to Immigration within 24 hours of arrival. This was true even before arrival cards were dispensed with. It's a total pain in the neck and I fail to understand why it is necessary! Those staying in a hotel, B&B or guesthouse do not need to complete the form since the manager of your accommodation automatically does that.  

Recently we were informed that the website has been changed and everyone has to re-register. As usual with official forms, I got confused by the English on the first page and failed to get beyond that. My partner is away and so I had a Thai friend help with the re-registration. It took him the better part of  20 minutes to work it all out. Immigration should have informed everyone previously registered by an email with the new website. For anyone who has not received it, the site is -

https://tm30.immigration.go.th/tm30/#/login

On the opening page, all you need do is click on Register and then start on the new page. You will need to upload a low resolution copy of the information page of your passport.