Moses

The Palestinian Olympic Committee reported the death of 47 athletes in the Gaza Strip

Do you know how ironic all this looks? Users who are proud to be from the West and are supporters of multiculturalism and democracy, believers in Saint Biden,

• with the same hand they type on the forum “we are for freedom of speech” and “ban him for 3 months because he dares not hide his political views”,
  • consider themselves cultured people and do not hesitate to use the epithets “stupid” and “silly”,
  • in threads discussing the USA or Gaza, for lack of an opportunity to refute the facts from my posts, they immediately turn the conversation to Russia just because I am from Russia, as if this will change something in the facts about the USA and the West

Because they remind me that I am from Russia, Biden will not become smarter and younger, 47 Palestinian Olympians and 68 journalists will not come to life, the number of children killed by Israeli soldiers in Gaza will remain 10 times greater than the number of children who died in Ukraine, and the country, ranking first in the world in military spending, in the number of prisoners per 100,000 population, in the number of military conflicts that it initiated in the 21st century and in the number of foreign citizens killed by its army will not become more democratic in my eyes.

Perhaps, having reproached me for being from Russia, the citizens of Israel, the country that organized the largest concentration camp in the history of human civilization, are starting to feel a little better, let's leave this as an assumption. But I am sure that this is a low-grade approach to personalities.

2 hours ago, reader said:

Again, why don't you save this stuff for your own board. Surely you'll enjoy a more receptive audience.

I lost status of this board at time  GT->GG migration. If you are owner of this board, then just designate your ownership and I will stop participate in political discussions here. It will be censorship, but owners have rights to install any rules within their property.

If you aren't owner, then you know already my opinion about people who telling me what should I do.

1 minute ago, Moses said:

If you aren't owner, then you know already my opinion about people who are telling me what should I do.

Ah, finally something we can agree on. We can tell each other what we should so. And don't you wish you could do that in mother Russia?

12 minutes ago, reader said:

Ah, finally something we can agree on. We can tell each other what we should so. And don't you wish you could do that in mother Russia?

3 hours ago, Moses said:

in threads discussing the USA or Gaza, for lack of an opportunity to refute the facts from my posts, they immediately turn the conversation to Russia just because I am from Russia, as if this will change something in the facts about the USA and the West

You already know my answer on this too.