siriusBE

Reputation list for guys on Grindr/HeeSay(Former Blued) etc...

I will be in Thailand from mid-January to mid-February 24, a few days of which I will be in Jomtien/Pattaya.  The last days,  I've been using fake locations on my phone to fake my location in Jomtien via Grindr and HeeSay (former Blued) apps just for fun and to check the market. The messages from guys were overwhelming, coming in every second. I realized that most of them are MB's (Which is ok for me ,-) ).
I am wondering if there is an interest here in the forum to exchange information about Grindr/Blued users like it has been done before here with guys from bars and massage salons etc? So I think about a kind of reputation list for users on Grindr/Blued(HeeSay) apps where you can share your experiences about those guys. Of course,  I know that everyone has his own idea of a great experience with a boy and the whole thing also has a privacy aspect (for the boy as well as for you), but maybe there is still a demand of exchanging Grindr/Blued experiences here?

Any Thoughts?

With all reviews I proceed with caution about  what people I don't even know from meeting in person or steadily contributing here, say. Be it boys, hotels, airport , flights , bars ,massages ,  restaurants or dishes, you name it.

We all like different things , pay attention to different details (perennial and never concluded twinks vs. hunks discussion) so ones disappointment may be other's joy and fun.

Second , we tent to form opinion just after one try which may be accurate but also premature, boy may have just bad day because his girlfriend dumped him or AC in the room did not work but was repaired day after we left.

Even here on the forum I had few cases when trusted forum friends, liking the same type like me  recommended me a guy which was just bit more than also run for me and other way around, whom I recommended they just politely described as 'quite Ok ". Not to mention  because I already did few times here, case of guy from Senso I was warned twice to stay away from , I  went with my gut , and he turned one of best  my boys ever, hired and hired again until he disappeared from the scene.

Even heavy cases like theft may not be confirmed. I'm privy to two cases , one in Raya another in some massage shop near TukCom when theft reported in haste turned out not to be after all, money or watch was found  not where was supposed to be , but was found and complainer retracted his claim publicly.