Lucky

Anthony Blinken for President?

• Members

I have been impressed with the actions and attitude of US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken. At 62, he is the right age for a presidential run...not that he has shown any interest. It would take a Biden withdrawal from the race to open it to new candidates and people wonder who could impress the electorate since Kamala Harris falls short in that respect.

I like Pete Buttigieg too, but don't think he has the chance that Blinken might have. Blinken has featured much more prominently in the news and, in my opinion, created a good impression. Not sure if he has any political ambitions.

Agree that Blinken has qualifications and resume for the job, and also smart enough to know that he’d be out of his element in domestic politics. But he’s the perfect Secretary of State and well respected on world stage.

Still think O’Bama is the ex-president who could beat that other “X” president handily because he could unite the unenrolled and the young that Biden has yet been able to knit together.