Marc in Calif

Little Pooty-poot's Russia: SO homophobic!

10 hours ago, Kostik said:

When the SVO began 2 years ago... 

A convenient euphemism invented by Little Pooty-Poot himself. 💩

SVO and SMO (Special Military Operation) actually refer to an illegal invasion and unprovoked war against Ukraine.

The Russkiis are very fond of their double-speak and double-think. These go back to the totalitarian Soviet Union. 

On 2/24/2024 at 8:54 PM, Marc in Calif said:

So you believe

I'm living here, dear. Not "believing", but living. Visiting gay clubs from time to time, saunas. 20 years have husband, his family knows, my relatives know, his friends know, my friends know. 

It is you "believing" to things which you never saw by own eyes. I see life around me every day. And when you bring on forum bullshit, I clearly stating every time: it is bullshit. Because you not only believe to filtered news and propaganda, but you spreading em to other easy trusting persons.

So, it is you, who "believe". I know. That's the difference.

9 minutes ago, Moses said:

I'm living here, dear. Not "believing", but living.

Then why don't you tell us what you "believe" and what you "live"? 

Do you believe that gay, lesbian, and transgender people in Russia have freedom of expression? Do they have freedom of speech to say or write anything they like in public and in the public media? Are they free to wear whatever they want in public and in public media? Please provide verified evidence.

For that matter, do ANY Russian people have freedom of expression? Do they have freedom of speech in public media and forums? Can they wear ANY type of clothing in public and say ANYTHING they want in public media? Please provide verified evidence. 

13 minutes ago, Marc in Calif said:

For that matter, do ANY Russian people have freedom of expression? Do they have freedom of speech in public media and forums? Can they wear ANY type of clothing in public and say ANYTHING they want in public media? Please provide verified evidence. 

Insert in these sentence "British" instead of "Russian and then answer... and if you will answer "yes" then you'll be grilled by me after it. I will ask about Lèse-majesté laws or similar, what exists more than in half of EU countries. "Free speech" you said? Protection of persons only because they have specific family name?

"Freedom" you said? How far ago you counted monarchies in EU?

1 hour ago, Moses said:

So you admit that you're afraid to substitute "Russian" to "Brits" in your questions. 
Epic FAIL

What a clown you are! 🤡

In a topic about homophobia in Russia, your own country, you're afraid to tell people about the actual freedoms of gay people. 

Only trolls and fools try to change the subject when they have no answers. 

Fear and cowardice prevail when internet trolls are backed into a corner. 🐔🐔🐔

7 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

In a topic about homophobia in Russia, your own country

“On the topic of homophobia in Russia,” a believer out of nowhere insists that he knows better than the locals what is happening in my country.

The situation itself is absurd.

You can also write to the Eskimos that you know better how to build an igloo, to the Arabs that you know better how to breed camels. Well, or tell the Thais something about how to grow rice properly.

And, since your favorite habit is getting personal (see above), I’ll allow myself once to explain the situation to you in your language. Your naive self-confidence that you know better what is happening in my country is second only to your proud stupidity in which you accept at face value what your media tells you.

6 hours ago, Moses said:

I’ll allow myself once to explain the situation to you in your language

Then answer my questions in English. The questions are about freedoms and rights in Russia

If you're not able to do that, we'll know for sure that you're simply a coward.