Guest greg_is_normal

Siem Reap

Guy, any heads up on siem reap and friendly hotels in which to stay. What are the gay guys like there?

Cheers

Yes. there have been several new additions since I was there. I stayed at ei8ht rooms and found it a bargain, but here is a web site---make your own choices.

http://www.utopia-asia.com/camsiem.htm

with a great interactive map

http://www.utopia-as...om/map/siem.htm

if you can I would try to stay in the old town. I stayed at the Victoria Angkor which was pretty nice (other than the frequent power outages) but it is located a bit away from town. There are lots of tuk tuks around but didn't use them. I prefer to walk as much as I can.

Eight Rooms is nice & good value. I have stayed there on two visits. It's a very short stroll to the centre.

However it's a little noisy, as the rooms have vents near the ceiling which do not provide a barrier to traffic noise from outside.

There is one gay bar, The Linga. Some willing company, but do avoid a guy called Dara.

Looks like there has been a considerable increase in the number of gay businesses in Siem Reap. I'll have to go back there & investigate!

Siem Reap

In particular, the marketing people for this hotel deserve praise for the attractively staged photographs of the rooms. Estate agents don't even come close..... :p

Mens Resort

In particular, the marketing people for this hotel deserve praise for the attractively staged photographs of the rooms. Estate agents don't even come close..... :p

I even know model who is posing on photos :)

Why I am now thinking what you know him too? ;)

Why I am now thinking what you know him too?

Not yet....

In the interests of promoting artistic content, here are some examples of their rooms :wub: .

Clipboard01.jpg

Clipboard02.jpg