Guest taylorsquare

India,gay4pay?India

Guest taylorsquare

Well...........just watched SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE on DVD.

Better than i thought.

However it occurred to me during watching it about the availability of gay 4 pay boys.

Whilst in Pattaya last month ,i had a cute Indian boy/man 25yo see me on a regular basis.

He told me boyz are available in India AND at MUCH cheaper prices than Thailand,he was saying like starting from $3.00 !!!!!!!!!!!!

I have see nothing on indian male prostitution,in particular streetboyz in the slums who some have handsome muscular bodies going on what i saw on the movie.

Anyone have any experience,prices on picking up gay4pay in India?

This could be the next paradise?

Guest lvdkeyes

When I was cruising the sites I found many good looking Indians who wanted to meet if I came to India. None of them mentioned money. Granted, it could have become a different story once I was there, but I didn't make it to India. The hotels seem to be very expensive.

He told me boyz are available in India AND at MUCH cheaper prices than Thailand,he was saying like starting from $3.00 !!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone have any experience,prices on picking up gay4pay in India?

This could be the next paradise?

I'm sure that isn't your idea of paradise Taylorsquare, paying $3 (approx 120 baht) for a poor kid from the slums, but if it is maybe you need a reality check. Where would you go to do it? I doubt any decent hotel would allow it on their premises.

Guest taylorsquare

Well........over the last few days made some enquiries.

Seems a City in India called GOA ,is similar or even better than Pattaya.

Apparenly a seaside small City with hndreds of legal aged boys ,even though apparently,not sure,BUT....the legal age for prostitution in GOA is 16yo.have been told this by a indian guy.

Also a City called KOLKATA has hundreds of legal age,(their legal age)guys.

I haven't been to Goa, even though I was a hippy back then I wasn't very adventurous!

The other city you refer to is better known as Calcutta (at least to me) and is the only place in India, if not the world, where the rickshaw-wallahs run bare-footed (in some cases) through the bustling streets,hassled at every turn by hooting taxis, such is the metropolis of steamy, sweaty humanity. Into this morass you would inject yourself, would you Taylorsquare, but would it really be worth it if all you went for was something you can get in Pattaya?

would it really be worth it if all you went for was something you can get in Pattaya?

To many, the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. Personally, I wouldn't make a special trip to India, but this is good information to have if I ever do find myself in India.

I would be interested to know about other countries as well.

Guest taylorsquare

Your probaly right Rogie about where to take the boys.

I imagine places such as Goa etc have short time rooms.

I hope theres someone out there who has experienced India and is willing to write a review.

There are a lot of readers who are not members so i would encourage them to write a review if you have experience because a lot of us are interested in Countries other than Thailand.

Goa by all accounts is a laid back place where traditionally foreign tourists could go, let their hair down, laze on the beach and if so inclined avail themselves of drugs, although I have no idea if this stereotype of hippy-dom still exists. All I know is I wish I had been there at the time! Same as I wish I'd gone backpacking across India into Afghanistan and onto Thailand, Indonesia, Bali, and Australia when i was a student...the classic hippy trail. As to whether there are short-time rooms, well unless Goa is some kind of cloister, there'll be prostitution of the female variety sure enough, and there will be brothels, some foreigner-friendly and some quite possibly not. However, that's different to picking a young male up and just expecting to find a convenient short-time room for your enjoyment. Maybe there are male brothels, although I doubt if they would be suitable for foreigners, or at least baths where men can congregate. There will almost certainly be massage places where you could be the recipient of the usual 'services'. But all this is guesswork, not ever having been to Goa.

If you Google around a bit on this topic you will find lots of info on Goa. There was a sort of red light district that catered to hetero sex tourists but I think I read it was largely torn down recently. But if you are looking for guys they are available too. You can find money boys on the beach or via taxi drivers and others catering to tourists.

I guess as in most of the country there are lots of poor people who will do whatever they have to do to survive. Unfortunately that means selling their children in many cases.

Guest fountainhall
Unfortunately that means selling their children in many cases

I am told the same happens in Sri Lanka which was a sort of gay paradise to many. I have never been and know no gay guys who have visited. But straight friends said the south of the island is very beautiful with fabulous beaches. With the civil war now over, I expect tourism in Sri Lanka will pick up quite a bit and a lot of gays will descend on it once again.

Guest lvdkeyes

I was in Sri Lanka 1 1/2 years ago. I had previously arranged to meet a couple of guys,(hot hot hot) so I didn't get out to the gay venues. With the war still going on I felt a bit intimidated. No photos of the center of Colombo were allowed. I took a day trip by train up to Kandy which was a real experience. Half way up the train broke down and we were stuck for 3-4 hours in a train station in the middle of nowhere. WE only had 2 hours to see the sights of Kandy; certainly not enough time. I found the Sri Lankans to be wonderfully warm and friendly people. I don't know if I will get a chance to go back, but I would like to explore more of the countryside.

With the civil war now over, I expect tourism in Sri Lanka will pick up quite a bit and a lot of gays will descend on it once again.

I am sure you are right, although tourism has not been that much affected apart from the Jaffna peninsula being a no-go area for the past 25 years or so, being the stronghold of the Tamil Tigers.

In an ideal world, Sri Lankan politicians, both Singalese and Tamil, would rally round to capitalise on the 'peace dividend', tourist numbers would increase, local living standards would rise, families would have access to full education for their children and the need or temptation to exploit children to cater for the unsavoury needs of certain tourists would diminish. I feel it will take time for a visible adult gay scene to emerge, but the potential is certainly there.

Guest ethan1066

hi i am new to this forum and i am looking for some gay groups in india to have some fun...i been here for few days and i am missing the fun i had in california.....

Guest blkinkorea31

I know this is a bit off topic, but if anyone has traveled to India and can share their personal experiences it would be great - gay tourist in india, train travel, acommodations,etc. . I plan on making a trip there this June wiith a stop in New Dehli, Agra and Varanasi before heading to Nepal. I've done some google searches including gay utopia but havent really turned up much info plus I alway find personal experiences more helpful.

thankz

Guest josan

This is not going to be very detailed as I am just shortly to start my third trip to India.

Every hotel I have been in in India has one or more staff there to 'make the visitors happy'. The boy who bring your case to the room, the room service boy, etc. will indicate to you if he is interested. In the northern part of India most of these hotel boys are Moslem and think they should be top and just want to 'do the deed' and run. In the south they are Hindu and hot and 'on fire'. Will want to go on for hours.

If you are at a hotel and see a staff boy you like just ask him if he knows any "massage". This is the 'secret word' in India. He will say he does not but can bring his friend who will give you a massage. I always say, NO not your friend I want you to try to give me a massage. Sometime they say OK will try but if they still are not sure just tell them that you will teach them massage. With Hindus give them money to go out and buy some beer for both of you. By the time the average Indian, who does NOT have the money to buy beer, gets a couple of mouth fulls he is ready!

In Goa you will be approached by boys around sunset on the beach, just like in Bali. The main place in Goa is Calangute Beach, both the beach and the busy town streets in the night.

In all these cases you are expected to shell out some coins. I base this on what was done and the time.

If you are interested in the culture and history of India and to checking out the gay picture you will probably be alright but if you come to India just for sex you will be greatly disappointed.

The whole sex thing in India is so sad. Indian men are like slaves. So many are gay or really do enjoy both as in many world cultures yet in India they can not show this and women, except if you have money for a prostitute and most do not, are not available. The educated gay men in India say they think about 40%of the male population is some form of Gay or bi. It is just that everyone is so oppressed.

Guest MonkeySee

Thanks Josan for the report. India is on my list of countries to see but since it is so huge, I do not know where to start. I guess most go north and see the Taj Mahal. I am sure English is spoken in the hotels and big cities, but did you have problems in the countryside with the language?

Guest GaySacGuy

I don't think that India is going to be on my travel list..it just doesn't seem to be the type of place I want to visit, and the boys are not too much to my liking either!!!

I am sure English is spoken in the hotels and big cities, but did you have problems in the countryside with the language?

You are right - English is spoken everywhere tourists congregate. As for off the beaten track, there will obviously be some remote places where English is not spoken, but even there I wouldn't mind betting people will understand a few words of basic English, but even if they cannot, there's bound to be somebody they know who does.

As for where to start. Up to you! I've been to India twice and saw the Taj neither time. So what? no big deal (but I still intend to go back some time and see it!)

IMO Delhi would be a good place to start. Easy to get to and a good hub.

Guest GaySacGuy

If the people are anything like Thailand, you will have no trouble without English speakers. I have spend a lot of time in rural Thailand (well, three years..) and many places no one spoke good English, and several where no one spoke English at all, but you are able to get by with gestures, a little hand waving, etc. and communicate.

Guest MonkeySee

If the people are anything like Thailand, you will have no trouble without English speakers. I have spend a lot of time in rural Thailand (well, three years..) and many places no one spoke good English, and several where no one spoke English at all, but you are able to get by with gestures, a little hand waving, etc. and communicate.

I do not mind traveling to places without English speakers. It is fun and an adventure but is tiring after a while.

in that respect India is far less tiring or challenging as (rural-like Isan) Thaild is. Plus that as a first-time tourist you are highly unlikely to venture in there-in the real rural areas (where no bus comes and there is hardly any road) there is also nothing to see or do-much less as even in the most backard parts of isan.

It may hold a little bit more in Sri Lanka (also discussed above), but youll always find someone to help out or translate-or more likely the one you want something from wil.

Note that VISA-regulations for India are very strict and tend to reflect the high rules that Indians will have to comply with to visit your country. in Thaild the process has now been outsourced to a private agency on Sukhumvit-which saves you at least the long walk into the soi to the Embassy itself.

AirAsia has very recently opened many new routes to India-mainly from ther KUL-base, but more are to come from BKK. Also cheap but good Indian airls like JET or KIngfisher (the best) offer good fares. Avoid AirIndia or Indian like the plague!

Guest beachlover

I wonder... do you guys who are attracted to Asian guys find Indians attractive at all?

I have zero attraction to guys of Indian/Pakistani/SriLankan origins. The race just doesn't arouse me at all... It would be like doing it with a middle-aged woman.