geodesic

Sauna outside Rio

• Members

Hi everyone

So I will be going to Rio soon. 

I remember reading about a sauna, maybe around 20km from Rio. It was described as seedy and run down, with more 'next door boy' type GPs (big dicks but average builds).

What was the name of this place, and does it still exist? And if does, is it worth a visit?

1 hour ago, geodesic said:

Hi everyone

So I will be going to Rio soon. 

I remember reading about a sauna, maybe around 20km from Rio. It was described as seedy and run down, with more 'next door boy' type GPs (big dicks but average builds).

What was the name of this place, and does it still exist? And if does, is it worth a visit?

You would travel 20 km from Rio, to an area you're not familiar with, to visit a "seedy and run down" sauna just to meet the boy next door? 😂

• Members
1 hour ago, geodesic said:

The link you posted seems to be down, Riobard.

Do you think the place is worth a visit? 

It opens for me. It’s an Instagram page so you must have Instagram activated. 

I have not been in spite of ample opportunity. It does not particularly resonate with me as worth the additional effort. I prefer a more sure thing. I am also more likely to take a side trip to a different city and blend sightseeing with exploring trade venues that might be on offer.