Goober

WORD ON THE STREET IS THAT MELANIA CHARGES STINKY FOR HER TO APPEAR IN PUBLIC WITH HIM

I wonder if she charges by the hour, or if she charges a la carte? I'm guessing she charges a la carte: she probably charges more to hold Stinky's hand than to just smile at him. Do you think she charges him for her private company? I figure she charges him somewhere in the 8 figures to f*ck her; a little more if it's missionary position and a little less if it's doggy style since she doesn't have to look at him. As Barron's doting mother, I wonder if she's teaching him the art of the grift. I've heard she's asked Barron to stop referring to Stinky as Grandpa.

Melania Trump is back, set to hold event for Log Cabin Republicans

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/04/04/melania-trump-is-back-set-to-hold-event-for-log-cabin-republicans-00150717

"Melania Trump has long maintained a close relationship with the Log Cabin Republicans, which describes itself as “ the nation’s largest Republican organization dedicated to representing LGBT conservatives and allies.” In 2021, she was the special guest at a dinner the organization hosted at Mar-a-Lago, where she was given an award. The former president himself spoke at an event the organization hosted at the club in 2022."

Great to see Melania back on the campaign trail... hosting a fundraiser at Mar-A-Lago for the Log Cabin Republicans.

Trump 2024!

1 minute ago, EmmetK said:

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/04/04/melania-trump-is-back-set-to-hold-event-for-log-cabin-republicans-00150717

"Melania Trump has long maintained a close relationship with the Log Cabin Republicans, which describes itself as “ the nation’s largest Republican organization dedicated to representing LGBT conservatives and allies.” In 2021, she was the special guest at a dinner the organization hosted at Mar-a-Lago, where she was given an award. The former president himself spoke at an event the organization hosted at the club in 2022."

Great to see Melania back on the campaign trail... hosting a fundraiser at Mar-A-Lago for the Log Cabin Republicans.

Trump 2024!

Did they ever do anything to recognize June as pride month?

11 minutes ago, EmmetK said:

Trump 2024!

So you support the transgender community?  Weren't the MAGA morons screaming about it last week?

Mrs. Trump has maintained ties to the Log Cabin Republicans for years. In a financial disclosure last year, she reported receiving a $250,000 payment from the group in December 2022. On Twitter that month, the group posted a photo saying she was the special guest at a “private dinner” and thanking her for “continuing the projects she worked on while in the White House.”

5 minutes ago, Bingo T Dog said:

Mrs. Trump has maintained ties to the Log Cabin Republicans for years. In a financial disclosure last year, she reported receiving a $250,000 payment from the group in December 2022. On Twitter that month, the group posted a photo saying she was the special guest at a “private dinner” and thanking her for “continuing the projects she worked on while in the White House.”

I know that you can't buy your ticket for this year's event until the news breaks at msn.com....   lol.

1 minute ago, EmmetK said:

I know that you can't buy your ticket for this year's event until the news breaks at msn.com....   lol.

She gets paid to show up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Bingo T Dog said:

She gets paid to show up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really?
Then Prove it!

And if you are going to quote msn.com or another left-wing Trump-hating site show the link.

1 minute ago, Bingo T Dog said:

I already did.  Google is your friend.  try it.

NO YOU DIDN'T.

You posted a statement without any link to a site other than the Log Cabin Republican site which merely thanked Melania.

Not surprising that you make a spurious accusation without any back-up.

Go back to msn.com

2 hours ago, EmmetK said:

NO YOU DIDN'T.

You posted a statement without any link to a site other than the Log Cabin Republican site which merely thanked Melania.

Go back to msn.com

Call her office and ask.  You won't believe it otherwise.

2 hours ago, EmmetK said:

NO YOU DIDN'T.

Go back to msn.com

Are you suggesting there's a trump that isn't money-grubbing? Since when?

1 hour ago, Bingo T Dog said:

If you google "Melania Trump speaking fees" it gives you an idea from multiple sources of how much she is making.  If Log Cabin wasn't paying she wouldn't be there.

WRONG!

Melania was not paid by the Log Cabin Republicans. Just another one of your scurrilous lies.
If she was, you would provide proof. You can't. Why? Because you lie!
How do I know? Because I am a member of the Log Cabin Republicans. I see their financial statement every year.

Melania was NEVER paid by them. 

8 minutes ago, EmmetK said:

Still waiting for your proof that the Log Cabins paid her $250,000..

Fact: There is no proof.
Fact: She appeared at a fundraiser. She was NOT compensated.
Fact: This isn't your first lie. It won't be your last.

It's right there in black and white.

• Members

(Does Caitlyn Jenner enjoy meeting up with the Log Cabin gays.)

But yeah, one might wonder how Melania looks out for her own finances. 

If she's clever, by now she'll have her own slush fund somewhere out of Stinky's reach.

l-intro-1603917657.jpg

https://newrepublic.com/post/174324/trump-super-pac-paid-melania-six-figures-speak-house-report  Melania raking it in.💲   

In other words, Trump effectively got his biggest supporters to pay his wife six figures to speak at his fundraising event at his house.

The payment to Melania—made in December 2021 by Donald Trump’s super PAC at the time, Make America Great Again, Again (which has since shuttered)—was not listed on the super PAC’s list of expenditures made public last year. Instead, the hefty remittance to his wife was initially disclosed as two payments (of $125,000 and $30,000) to the “Designer’s Management Agency,” where Melania is a client.

In a personal financial disclosure filed Thursday, Trump made clear that the super PAC’s $155,000 December 2, 2021 expenditure went to his wife. That payment lines up with a private fundraising dinner for the super PAC, held at the Trumps’ residence at Mar-a-Lago. One seat at that event cost $125,000.

“The Make America Great Again, Again super PAC also spent more than $350,000 at Mar-a-Lago in 2021 and 2022,” the Times notes.

On 4/5/2024 at 7:57 PM, EmmetK said:

WRONG!

Melania was not paid by the Log Cabin Republicans. Just another one of your scurrilous lies.
If she was, you would provide proof. You can't. Why? Because you lie!
How do I know? Because I am a member of the Log Cabin Republicans. I see their financial statement every year.

Melania was NEVER paid by them. 

If she sells her queefs collected in mason jars to ignorant straight guys, why would you think she wouldn't sell her services to ignorant gay guys?

31kR59wCCTL.jpg