TotallyOz

A Ladyboy Romp in Pattaya

The BF and I want to hit all the real Ladyboy bars. I have seen many of them in the area and they are outside of the Gay areas.

1. Can anyone tell us of any all ladyboy bars in Pattaya? Please add as many to list as you know of.

2. Anyone want to join us when we get this organized for a night of fun?

Guest Astrrro

I'll show you around GT. I'll PM you my number.

And apoligies to GB since somehow we never got around to the promised tour, CurleyEye went to the PI, and I figured we wait till he got back.

Guest Astrrro

I suggest also looking at this web site:

Lady Boy Bars in Pattaya

Webisite is good for gogos and Walking Street but a bit misleading re Soi 6.

On Soi 6 there are four ladyboy bars:

Pook (the most popular)

Hi Boss

So What (nice German owner)

Lucky Love (same nice German owner)

In other bars there may be a ladyboy or two but they are mostly girl bars.

A good place to stroll is Soi 6/1 where there's a back door to the bars on the soutside of Soi 6. Many ladyboys soliciting customers on Soi 6/1.

Thanks Astrrro! We will make it a date! Looking forward to it. I have a few things going on with the BF until Wednesday but will be in touch. I'll bring along a few boys who love the ladyboys too and we have a blast. First 4 bars, drinks are on me for our Tour Guide.

I had a fabulous time tonight. My beloved had a great time as well. I would like to thank Astrrro for the great grand tour. It is really amazing the places you find when you go with someone who knows the scene. There are places you go where you would never know a ladyboy bar was inside or down the Soi unless you know what you are looking for. I know I didn't see all the places where they have sexy ladyboys but we got to see 4 of them tonight that are popular and full of nice gals!