TotallyOz

White Night

I have eaten there many times and really enjoyed my food. I love the buffet. Last night I wandered by and saw GayButton there. He has always been an avid fan of the place.

My question is this, while I do enjoy the food there a great deal, do most of you that go there have Thai boys that also enjoy it? I am much easier to please than my Boy Special. :)

I have eaten there many times and really enjoyed my food. I love the buffet. Last night I wandered by and saw GayButton there. He has always been an avid fan of the place.

My question is this, while I do enjoy the food there a great deal, do most of you that go there have Thai boys that also enjoy it? I am much easier to please than my Boy Special. :)

My boyfriend was with us last night too. It was actually his idea to eat there last night, so that's one Thai boy, at least, who enjoys it. White Night does serve Thai food too, but none of it is spicy. I have seen many Thai boys eating at White Night with "farang" and they seem to enjoy it.

On my former web site I had the White Night menu available for downloading. I still have the menu available. If anyone would like to have it, just send me an E-mail at gaybutton@gmail.com and I will be happy to send it to you.

The Thai guys I've gone to White Knight with find the food "OK". Not their first choice but better than a lot of 'farang' places.

It's interesting finding out where they really prefer to eat with us. I used to do breakfast a lot at Papa David's until a couple of the boys told me they prefered the Thai food available to them at Continental Bakery. Live 'n learn.

The Thai guys I've gone to White Knight with find the food "OK". Not their first choice but better than a lot of 'farang' places.

It's interesting finding out where they really prefer to eat with us. I used to do breakfast a lot at Papa David's until a couple of the boys told me they prefered the Thai food available to them at Continental Bakery. Live 'n learn.

You might also try "The Boat" on 2nd Road almost directly accross from Pattayaland 2.. Good food and great prices.. American Breakfast for 40Baht. Eggs cooked the way you want them..

Thai menu very nice too. Friendly waitstaff..

john

You might also try "The Boat" on 2nd Road almost directly accross from Pattayaland 2.. Good food and great prices.. American Breakfast for 40Baht. Eggs cooked the way you want them..

I agree. I've never placed it on my list of restaurant recommendations because I don't see anything particularly different or unusual there, but since you posted about it, I've never had any complaints at all about the food or service. I did like the food and it is very inexpensive. They also make very good fried chicken and it is available for take-out. The Thai boys seem to like the food there too.

It's also, as far as I know, the least expensive decent breakfast in the Pattayaland area. That 40 baht American breakfast includes your choice of bacon or ham, as I recall, and also includes toast and coffee or tea. The breakfast is available all day. It's been a long time since I last ate there, so if I'm wrong about what is included on the breakfast, please correct me.

I think that the boys refer to themselves as boys until they are about 30.

As far as Boat resturant is concerned, that is one of my favorite places to eat in the morning. The big wok of noodles is gone, but you can still order and if you like spicy, try sprinling some of the "black" chilli pepper on it.

I agree. I've never placed it on my list of restaurant recommendations because I don't see anything particularly different or unusual there, but since you posted about it, I've never had any complaints at all about the food or service. I did like the food and it is very inexpensive. They also make very good fried chicken and it is available for take-out. The Thai boys seem to like the food there too.

It's also, as far as I know, the least expensive decent breakfast in the Pattayaland area. That 40 baht American breakfast includes your choice of bacon or ham, as I recall, and also includes toast and coffee or tea. The breakfast is available all day. It's been a long time since I last ate there, so if I'm wrong about what is included on the breakfast, please correct me.

GB, you are 100% correct on the breakfast.. Yes the Thai like it. It was my bf that took me there the first time.. I have breakfast there most days since it is the only place ive found that fixes eggs the way I like them, over easy. Not as hard as a brick:)

john

Guest hajuthai

I eat in White Knight regulary, but my b/f do not. He is educated as cook, have hisown catering company, so he prefer thaifood. If he go out he visit Thai House in North Pattaya road.

I can also recommend Boat House, very good breakfast. And my b/f can eat it too. :blush:

Just for the record, there seems to be some confusion as to whether the restaurant is White Knight or White Night. It is White Night, without the letter K. Don't forget, if anyone would like a copy of the menu, all you need to do is send an E-mail to me at gaybutton@gmail.com and I'll be happy to send the menu to you.

As far as the perception that referring to boyfriends as boys adds to the perception that all gays are pedophiles is concerned, perhaps that is somewhat of a good point. I used to refer to my boyfriend as "my boy," but I eventually changed that when people sent complaints to me saying essentially the same thing. However, considering that it is not very likely that many people other than gays read this web site in the first place, I don't see it as a major problem and it probably doesn't make much difference. I doubt that changing "my boy" to "my boyfriend" will do much to change the profiling done at customs clearance.

it is the only place ive found that fixes eggs the way I like them, over easy. Not as hard as a brick:)

Now, that's an excellent point! Getting a breakfast restaurant to make fried eggs properly seems to be one of the toughest things to achieve in Thailand. I wish I had one baht for every time I've had breakfast, ordered friend eggs, and explained that when the eggs are turned over, take them out of the frying pan one second later. Once in a blue moon it actually happens that way. So, if The Boat is doing it right, then that's a big plus and I'll bet your post just dramatically increased their breakfast business.

Guest Astrrro

Don't forget the great lunches served at White Night for only 75 baht. Think they've been doing this for about a month.

The buffet dinner is excellent but I always wind up pigging out at all u can eat's so I try to avoid them.

The lunch hits the spot and good for those like me that can't always exercise self control.

Guest damien500
There is concern in another thread about gay visitors to Thailand being tarred with the pedophile brush. Do our Moderators think it helps if they keep referring to their boyfriends as their "boys"?!

My Thai friend is my boy,and i will allways call him my boy.Fuck what the pedo bashers or anyone else thinks.My boy is 21.

Guest MonkeySee
Don't forget the great lunches served at White Night for only 75 baht. Think they've been doing this for about a month.

The buffet dinner is excellent but I always wind up pigging out at all u can eat's so I try to avoid them.

The lunch hits the spot and good for those like me that can't always exercise self control.

I have never had lunch at the White Night and will have to try it out. I guess it is not the buffet style? You order from a menu? Is it mostly western food or do they have a good selection of Thai dishes?

Guest lvdkeyes
My Thai friend is my boy,and i will allways call him my boy.Fuck what the pedo bashers or anyone else thinks.My boy is 21.

Why are you responding to a post that is over 2 years old?

Guest laurence

The bf and I are frequent diners at White Night. He seems to enjoy the varied selection of foods and is able to experiment with farang food. Oddly he likes the bread which is somewhat unusual for Thais.

Guest Astrrro

One nice thing about the 75 baht lunches at White Night is that most of them come with delicious sauteed potatoes. Really quite a good deal for farang food.