Guest NiddysNook

Pattaya's Tastiest Cheeseburger...

Guest NiddysNook

It seems only fair that I make the same offer here as I did on SGF...

Drop by and try Niddy's famous cheeseburger -- the tastiest in Pattaya! For the entire month of October, Niddy is offering a special to Sawatdee Forum Members & Gay Thailand.com Forum Members ONLY...

PRINT OUT THIS EMAIL AND BRING IT TO THE NOOK TO RECEIVE 30% OFF PATTAYA'S TASTIEST CHEESEBURGER!

Where? Soi Day Night One (just across from Sundance Karaoke!)

See you at the Nook!

Respectfully Submitted,

Niddy's Nook Promotions

www.niddysnook.com

** Try Our Tasty Chicken Sandwich Too! **

It seems only fair that I make the same offer here as I did on SGF...

Drop by and try Niddy's famous cheeseburger -- the tastiest in Pattaya! For the entire month of October, Niddy is offering a special to Sawatdee Forum Members & Gay Thailand.com Forum Members ONLY...

PRINT OUT THIS EMAIL AND BRING IT TO THE NOOK TO RECEIVE 30% OFF PATTAYA'S TASTIEST CHEESEBURGER!

Where? Soi Day Night One (just across from Sundance Karaoke!)

See you at the Nook!

Respectfully Submitted,

Niddy's Nook Promotions

www.niddysnook.com

** Try Our Tasty Chicken Sandwich Too! **

Very condsiderate of you <_<

john

Guest PapaDavid

And you are welcome anytime :D

Crawler!

I see that Chris is at it again trying to drum up business for a second rate cafe with inflated claims for very average fare. My opinions on this are well known because of the last mammoth thread on the subject and have not changed. (I'm glad to see that other members on SGF agree with me) !

Guest namjai

Oh Papa David...dont start again please...if you think the "lovely" people on sgf are so wonderful i.e. boygenie, homi aka the colonol, etc. then you really need a life! Everytime I think that you have some merit you screw it up. LOL

Crawler!

I see that Chris is at it again trying to drum up business for a second rate cafe with inflated claims for very average fare. My opinions on this are well known because of the last mammoth thread on the subject and have not changed. (I'm glad to see that other members on SGF agree with me) !

Well, well, PapaDavid. This is indeed your lucky day! What a delight it must be for you to be able to have yet another opportunity to try to chop apart your favorite "love to hate" caf

Guest A Rose By Any Other Name

Crawler!

Ah, there's the Papa Puke we all know and love. If your views are so well known, why must you continue to spew forth them? Lies are never in good taste, PP.

TR The Rose :unsure:

Guest jomtien

Ah, there's the Papa Puke we all know and love. If your views are so well known, why must you continue to spew forth them? Lies are never in good taste, PP.

TR The Rose :unsure:

The lies are in the same bad taste as the relentless, over-inflated promotions, no?

I hope that all business post things of interest. But I don't agree that businesses should get a free pass just because they advertise. If "relentless" advertising occurs, then those that feel the advertising is inaccurate should feel at ease about pointing this out.

I am not agreeing that this business is not a good placee to visit, but it is my opinion that other places have a beter tasting burger by far. Also I think the promoter has done a wonderful job promoting a business through the forum. I wish others would also...maybe they don't have quite the need to do so

I appreciate Niddy's Nook for letting us know about the special. I see no problem with them posting a message here to tell us about the special. Not only do I see no problem, I appreciate it very much.

I have always encouraged all gay business owners to post here. Few do but it is not because we have told them not to. I want to be informed when something special is happening.

I also look forward to the discount for the cheesburger. I'll take Niddy up on that offer.

I am not agreeing that this business is not a good placee to visit, but it is my opinion that other places have a beter tasting burger by far. Also I think the promoter has done a wonderful job promoting a business through the forum.

Ok. So where exactly is better? And specifically, why? I'd love to find other cheeseburgers that are as delicious or more delicious than Niddy's Nook. Do tell...

TR The Rose :rolleyes:

Guest PapaDavid

You know, with all this fuss about cheeseburgers, how many out there are all that interested in eating a cheeseburger in the first place? With all the marvelous food choices available in Pattaya, somehow a cheeseburger doesn't make it to my top ten list.

Well said GB - maybe you should point this out forcefully to Chris. That's exactly my point...why eat unappetising fast food rubbish (although not so fast in NN case !) when there is so much better food elsewhere in the area (contrary to NN owner's opinion) and in Pattaya as a whole?

That's exactly my point...why eat unappetising fast food rubbish when there is so much better food elsewhere in the area and in Pattaya as a whole?

Is someone force feeding you cheeseburgers, Papa Puke? Nope, didn't think so. I for one like a burger every now and then. If you don't, just don't go. Simple. Easy. Done?

TR The Rose :huh:

Guest PapaDavid

Although I have had "A Rose by any other name" on ignore for a long time, I see from a Jomtien post who quotes Rose (AKA Chris, the owner of Niddys Nook) that Rose is still referring to me as Papa Puke.

This pathetic cafe owner can't get over the fact that someone has had the audacity to challenge his over-exaggerated, false advertising and has resorted to character assassination and accusations of lying to avoid the truth.

Rose dear, you have probably hit the nail right on the head as PUKE is about the only thing one gets out of a visit to your sad little cafe.

Guest Snowkat

As a once a year visitor to Thailand and a new member of this board I have been fascinated by the reams of posting about Niddy's Nook.

I have only been there once, in May this year. I found the place serves passable food, although nothing spectacular. The staff were polite but the service was slow. I had chicken and cashew nuts which were OK (took 30 minutes to arrive) but I have to say that I have eaten the same dish in several other venues in Pattaya (Dick's Cafe in Jomtien for one) where the dish has been much better. I did not try the (in)famous cheeseburger about which so much has been written, mainly because I prefer to eat Thai when in Thailand. I cannot therefore comment on it's quality. However, if the standard of them is equal to the standard of the meal I had I would doubt that they are "the tastiest in Pattaya"

I have to agree with others both here and on Sawatdee Gay Forum that the Niddy's Nook adverts are too numerous and are misleading and over-egged.

As a once a year visitor to Thailand and a new member of this board I have been fascinated by the reams of posting about Niddy's Nook.

It is strange, isn't it? Yes, as a new board member I wouldn't blame you if you think we're all nuts or something, choosing Niddy's Nook to be just about the most controversial subject that gets posted. Most likely, you would be right. :)

We're probably close to the end of the latest round of Niddy's Nook talk. But sooner or later there will be another Niddy's Nook ad and then we'll get to do this all over again.

"A Rose by Any other Name" quoted me and asked for a reply concerning where a person could find a better cheeseburger than NN.

I want to make sure that it is clear that I did not say anything to discourage anyone from having a drink or eating there. I think everyone should decide for themselves. I ate there and decided. I enjoyed the cheeseburger, did not enjoy the fish and chips. However I think everyone needs information pro and con (if there is pro or if there is con) so they may make an informed decision.

As to the tone of "stinky" (A Rose By any other name, my name for the rose is stinky), I don't think I could suggest any place that you may enjoy since we all have different tastes)

Tee Pee on the other hand has listed several that you may find to your taste. But if I were you I would not avoid NN. "It is up to you"

Oh, and when they have FREE buffets, it gets very crowded. So get there early :)

Although I have had "A Rose by any other name" on ignore for a long time, I see from a Jomtien post who quotes Rose (AKA Chris, the owner of Niddys Nook) that Rose is still referring to me as Papa Puke.

Oh dear, is the owner of Niddy's Nook posting under the name of Rose, pretending to be a satisfied customer?

Oh dear, is the owner of Niddy's Nook posting under the name of Rose, pretending to be a satisfied customer?

Call me whoever or whatever you want, but the simple fact is that I have never owned a business in Thailand nor do I ever intend to. As far as defending Niddy's, I like the place and get tired of hearing people belittle it for little reason, if none at all. Some of the moderators and the owner of this website have also endorsed the restaurant, as well as other users. But hey, go try it for yourself and decide. Don't trust me or anyone else.

Geez, it's even been stated that the owner is actually Papa Puke, which if that's true would beg the ultimate question, WHY?! Maybe there are no real posters on this board, only employees of Niddy's Nook searching for continual publicty. And boy, do we give it to them!

TR The Rose :lol: