TotallyOz

Important Admin Comments

1. The feud thread is removed from the board and will stay removed. It is of no value to the site. Other such feuds that occur will be nipped in the bud earlier. It was my mistake for letting this one continue. I will not make the same mistake twice. If you have issues with another poster, use e-mail or Private Messages to have these discussions.

2. I have removed the contest from the site. It caused too much trouble and does not benefit the site. If you wish to post on the site, please continue to do so. There will not be other "contests" like this in the future. GayThailand has been informed of this decision. His intent was good. The results were not good for the site.

3. The site is an informational site and meant to be positive in nature. If your posts get out of control, they will be removed. Name calling is unacceptable. Moderators will remove these posts without exception.

4. If we remove one of your posts, we will do our best to let you know ASAP. If you get a message from a Moderator that a post was removed, it will be discussed with all the site Moderators. The decision of the Moderating team is final. You may complain to me via PM. I will be happy to discuss any issues a member may have. You will not be allowed to use the forum to demean anyone including the Moderators.

5. Debating any subject is acceptable but only in the right forum and right place. If a thread starts to move in a different direction than the original topic, it will be moved to another thread.

6. We are not interested in having a site that is infused with anger and nasty cat fights. If they occur, we will show you the door.

7. There will be no:

a. Criticism of the Royal Family

b. Discussion on under age activity

c. Potential libel issues

d. Direct personal attacks

I believe we have been pretty clear on a,b and c but not as clear on d. No direct personal attacks.

8. If we find a member registered on the site and believe they are only here to cause problems with other posters or the membership base, you will be deleted.

9. If we find that any poster is using more than one handle, all those handles will be deleted and removed. Use one name on this site. If you need to change your name, PM me and I'll change it for you.

All the mudslinging stops now. We hope that the above is acceptable to you. If it is not, feel free to voice your opinion in this thread. But, do so respectfully and realize that while we will listen to you the above 9 things will not change.

Guest voldemar

2. I have removed the contest from the site. It caused too much trouble and does not benefit the site. If you wish to post on the site, please continue to do so. There will not be other "contests" like this in the future. GayThailand has been informed of this decision. His intent was good. The results were not good for the site.

Great idea. However, I think all your other suggestions redundant except for 7a.

Well, better late than never, I guess.

I would like to make one observation. GayThailand (the person) was very generous in offering the contest. Since it had worked very well in the past, it is my opinion that "the contest" had nothing to do with problems that the owner is now addressing.

It was lack of clarity early on as what posts were appropriate. As I said earlier, the contest worked very well in the past. I think (the person) GayThailand's generosity should be really applauded. I imagine that this year's contest would have worked well IF...

Traveler Jim and his pictures, RichLB and his polls, Gaythailand (the person) put many interesting posts that garnered many replies,..the list goes on and on.

Ok, that was the past...we move on from here.