TotallyOz

Does Thai Airway take Credit Cards for Extra Luggage?

I have never had a problem with Thai Airway in the USA paying for extra luggage via Credit Card. I seem to remember once having an issue in Thailand paying for excess and they required cash. As I am traveling with 5 extra bags that I'll have to pay for, does anyone know if they take credit cards at the new airport for extra bags?

Guest thaiworthy

You really must learn to travel with fewer ball gowns.

He's been hanging out with ChaseLB a lot lately and needs the extra space for his sexy cross-dressing attire, namely Obesession underwear and skirts. LOL. :p

Why not bring both cash and credit? That's what I do. Rules can change daily, or they can make up their own rules on any given day, whatever is convenient for them. If you find out something and bring only that, you're screwed if you arrive to find out someone told you wrong or it changed somehow.

I have never had a problem with Thai Airway in the USA paying for extra luggage via Credit Card. I seem to remember once having an issue in Thailand paying for excess and they required cash. As I am traveling with 5 extra bags that I'll have to pay for, does anyone know if they take credit cards at the new airport for extra bags?

i have no idea why you are worrying about - if they don't accept card you will find plenty of ATM in airport...

i have no idea why you are worrying about - if they don't accept card you will find plenty of ATM in airport...

There is normally no ATM at the front of the check in queue, so a little advance preparation seems in order.

Insisting on cash payments sounds very strange in this day & age. I trust you got a receipt?