TotallyOz

Grinder in Pattaya

Guest fountainhall

I don't have a smart phone yet and so don't use it. But my colleague who has been in Bangkok several times over the last few months working on "Miss Saigon" showed me photos of some guys who had contacted him. He said grindr seemed to attract far more white-collar workers than gayromeo. Not one had mentioned anything about money!

Guest jomtien

I signed on to Grindr last night just to see who is online and over 50 within a few thousand feet of me. In less than 20 min, I had 8 messages from cute guys online. Loving it!

Anyone else have success with Grindr?

I tried Grindr this morning. All I found was some big guy somewhat resembling Sasquatch who was complaining that he couldn't find an early breakfast. Maybe I need a new phone!

GayRomeo seem to be pushing their App for Android phones and the other common type.

Considering GayRomeo does have sizeable membership in Thailand, this could be a useful step forward for those who prefer to date on line (or if visiting somewhere with no gogo bars).

Of course, that could mean holiday phone use increases from a few short calls to maybe a couple of GB of data. So I guess a little bit more care is needed to make sure we can get decent download speeds and don't run out of credit.

Has anyone made any sense of this lot:

http://prepaidwithdata.wikia.com/wiki/Thailand ?

NOW I see this is a year old article sorry .

ku-xlarge.jpgSEXPAND k-small.jpg

http://gawker.com/5877852/gay-cruising-app-grindr-hacked-internet-to-be-littered-with-dick-pictures

not great with my iPhone. I have seen others post captures of Grindr screenshot on the net - wish I could see a capture of Pattaya Grindr.  

(Sorry to revive such an old thread. Couldn't decide whether to post under Christians 3 months in Bkk post or Asian dick post.)

Things You'll Need

•  

Knowledge

•  

No App needed

•  

Push Buttons
Show (1) More

Instructions

pixel.gif

Navigate to the application, web page, or iPhone app you'd like the screen grab from so it presents the image you'd like to see captured. You can see in each of the attached images how it works from any application. If the image is one that includes text, you can even type instructions or descriptions on the screen.

pixel.gif

Now comes the simple step which is built-in to iPhone software version 2.x and doesn't require an additional application to do screenshots. Simply press and hold the "Home" button at center bottom of the iPhone, then press and release the "Sleep" button on top right of the iPhone. This causes the iPhone to "flash" white briefly and the image is added to your "camera roll" on the phone.

•  

pixel.gif

Navigate to the iPhone "Camera Roll" application and you'll see the screen snapshot you just made as the last image on the roll. It's a high quality image in jpg format which you can email to yourself, so you can save it and upload to your blog or web site. The images come in handy to illustrate step-by-step instructions, as you can see here. ;-)